Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just stuff.

113.gif picture by hugapooh

Hi all,

How are you all doing?Good I hope.I am doing ok here.I am about tolay down and take a nap.But dont know,if I am going out with Gary or not.I need to,I need to go to Target and get a few things.I am still doing Christmas shoping and there are still Bdays.LOL.Whats new.Work went ok,the meeting went ok,well,I wasnt there for the meeting,so my Boss just told me what was going on,the holidays are comming up and you know what that means in a groicer stoor.Crazy.LOL.Not looking forward to it.

HouseMouseTag_014.gif picture by hugapooh

I am so tired,but,feel I hould go out.I dont think being couped up in the house all the time is good for me.I think I need to get out more and maybe do more things withother people than my Gary,Iove Him so much,but,you know us girls,need more.Dont you think?

HouseMouseTag_017.gif picture by hugapooh

I think the reason why I am tired,is because I just took my medicine and is making me sleepy.I could jsut turn this thing off and go right to sleep.LOL.Oh,I dont know wha I want to do.maybe I should just go out and get out for a while.I want to look up some things on the net later.What do you all think I should,about getting out and doing things?I relixe,I just been haning out with gary,which I love to do,but,I need more,you know?Any advice is welcome.well,I better go and get something done,if I go out.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

Mandy_Glitter_Calling_Card_Roxy.jpg picture by hugapooh

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes...get out and do something outdoors!  Makes u feel better :)  Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

follow your guts...your heart and mind's telling you to do something and be out there and have fun. Go out, go walk around the mall even by yourself, browse, or walk at the park, go somewhere where you can have your mind, body and spirit feels renewed. In other words, enjoy yourself.

Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage/entries/2007/10/19/have-a-wonderful-weekend--/1716

Anonymous said...

I got on here late--nap-then you'll be fresh to go out,LOL
Have a nice time
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

Gurl thats a whole lot of christmas shopping!

Anonymous said...

What a cute girl dancing!! Glad things went well with your boss. I need to get out more too. Kind of get in a habit of just staying home! :-( Have a happy day. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a good Sunday.
Missie