Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Just Stuff.

img85/3707/popeyewonghalloweentu5.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evneing.I am doing good here.I must of been so tired fom work,I just came home and went to sleep for a while.I needed it.I was going to go out with my Boyfriend,but,I decided to stay  home today.I will see Him tommrow.I am so glad tommrow is Wed.I get to go to my Doctors.WoooooHoooooooooo.Werid,I know,being excitred and all.But,I want to go,so,I can finally get thigns done.Hopfully,get it all worked out.

img85/8830/ghostyms9.gif

Man,I cant remember when I had my last day off,since last tuesday.This Thursday is my day off.I hate waiting so long.But if I get my medicine all strighten out,than,I can sleep in and have a good night.On my day off.It has been a long week.

img148/25/trickortreatpa7.gif

I just hope I am not in my Doctors office for ever tommrow.I hope I am only in there for an hour at the most.Anywyas,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I still need to finish writting my list for the Docs.I will let you all know how it goes.But I dont go till 2.I am so glad it is almost Wed.LOL.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img512/5995/amandabooboopef9.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish you luck tomorrow at the dr.
Missie

Anonymous said...

have a good evening my friend..
~c~

Anonymous said...

yap, days go by fast..before you know it the day you're anticipating is here already.
I know that waiting at doctors office can be daunting and boring, maybe bring some magazine or a cubix puzzle toy to keep you busy while you're waiting.
Hopefully everything goes well  tomorrow!
Have a good night sleep.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a good day tomorrow too

Anonymous said...

So glad that you will be able to go to the doctors tomorrow and have that behind you. Keeping you in my prayers. God bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

I do hope that you have a great Wednesday.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Good night!  Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

Having a day out from work is always a good thing. And I hope you all straighten out at the docs.

Have a Nice Day....Brenda