Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sat Stuff.

img502/5722/pic1006072ke3.jpg

Hi all,

How is everyone,hope all is doing good.I am doing ok.The above pic is something I bought from Ross,when I was out with my Mom today.Its a set of 4 pretty boxe.I wanted some and now I am trying to figure out wha to put in them.I have tons of things I can put in them.But they will be out in te open,because they are so pretty.So,what should I put n them?

img265/8130/rainorshineip8.gif

Other than that,I was so worn out from working and going out with my Mom,I came home and just eat lunch and took a nap.I didnt even take a bath like I usllay do when I get home from work.I was so tired.My hands are still acting kinda funny.My finger tips will turn purple.I dont know why.

img530/6736/11111fr1.jpg

I felt like I could sleep all day,but,Mom tells me,not to,because,I have to go to bed,yet again,early tonight.I am getting a little tired of it,but,I do like it,because I get off early and I dont like it because Me has to wake up Dady to take me to work.No,I dont call Him Dady.LOL.I wake Him about 5,He wasnt happy about it this moring,when He said,why did you wake me up early?Because I said,it will be 5:30 sooner or later and when He took me to work,they opend the doors already and I dont like being late,because when I am late,I have to call the stoor to get them to come up and open the door.Than my Dad has to make sure I get in.Uggggggg.It never ends.Sometiems I wish I learned how to drive,than again not.So many cars out there on the road.Anyways,I am out of here.I need to do a few things.Be safe and kool out there.Yes,it is still hot.Peaceout.

img212/1079/mmcfallstarbasketamandaqk7.gif

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty boxes.
It doesn't matter what you put in them-they will be pretty sittin about..
Have a nice evening
~c~

Anonymous said...

pretty boxes

Anonymous said...

beautiful boxes. ((((hugs))))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

sorry I haven't been leaving many comments--I've been pretty overwhelmed--but wanted to say hey and let you know I was thinking about you!
take care,
j

Anonymous said...

Ideas for your boxes, you could put photos, old letters, trinkets, clothes, just about anything!  Your treasures!  :-)  Hope work goes well for you and you got some good rest.

Anonymous said...

Nicci uses boxes like that in her room.  One box has rubberbands, bobby pins, barrets etc.  Another box holds her makup.  There is so much you can use them for.
Missie

Anonymous said...

The boxes are very pretty... I have one with lilacs and another with snowmen... I put my stationary and stickers and such in mine....
Have a good week!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

hmnn..I didn't see any pics..?
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Back when I was little they called their dad, daddy. I called my dad daddy for years. lol Maybe you need to see about your fingers turning blue?? Wonder about getting a blood test? Souncs like poor circulation? Hope you are feeling better by now... I am late on commenting. Sorry. Hugs, Janie