Wednesday, October 24, 2007

just stuff.

img504/1763/anoteabjromancemusicvilw5.jpg

Hi,

I hope you all are having a good day,I am doing ok here.I am so glad today is Wed,tommrow is my day off.Hopfully,everything will go good at the Docs and I can finally get the right meds to work for me and have a good night sleep.Thats all that matters to me right now is my meds.I feell they are all out of wacked.LOL.Thats what I mean.Out of wacked.I called to make sure what time to be there.Thats a good thing.I will be there early at 1:30,its at 2,but,I am going to be early.So,I hope I can get in and out.

img67/6461/knyoyoloveitvith1.gif

On another note,today at work was crazy,not to crazy,but,I could really scream at my Boss and one of my Co workers.We all had it worked out yesterday and I guess my Boss had forgotton I had a Doctors app to go to.She really does forget things easly.This one co woekre who She thinks She is all that,tells me,that my Boss said I could stay if I wanted and I wasnt going to,because of my app.To bad.we got all that taken care of.But,I am sure,since I will not be there tommrow,the Boss will hear about and the Boss will hear about what I have to say on Friday.LOL.

img130/2074/knyoyosocuteviiu6.gif

Work,can be so frustated,and one thing about my Boss,is that she forgets things so easly.and this other co worker,She thinks Shes a know it all,somebody.LOL.We had talked about what would be worked out today and I guess something was already worked out and thats when the know it all,asked if I wanted to stay and I said I coudlnt,but before I said anything,She was like,you always complaining about the hours.Than I said,I have an app to go to.She didnt say anything.Boy,She gets on my last nerve.Why does work have to be so frustating?Ugggggggggg.I deal things at home,than at work.when will it ever stop?Thats a good thing I am going to my Doc.Anyways,I am going to make this short.I have to get a few things done.Have a nice day all.Be  safe and warm out there.Its chilly out there.Peaceout.

img223/7690/amandaabjbeautifulbluesbw1.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lazy today!! Not good! lol I hope the doctors appointment goes well. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Good luck to you at the doctors! Let us know how it turns out :)  And love the flame point kitty!  Very cute!  

Anonymous said...

Eww nobody likes a know-it-all. I feel for ya. Godo luck at the docs today. And could you please send me a link to your j.

Ciao Bella....Brenda

Anonymous said...

Hi  Amanda.  I'm glad you got that stuff worked out at work.  Good luck at the docs and getting your meds straightened out.  Have a great day!! Love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

i hope ur drs appointment goes well

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your boss gets her act together. Good luck at your appt. tomorrow.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom