Monday, October 8, 2007

Cleaning.

img503/4021/dcdamandahappyhauntingvdi5.jpg

Theres alot I want to do in my room,that I need to do.If I dont like my Bed were it is now and has always been,I will change it once again.But,I am going to do some cleaning and things.I need to.My Sis doesnt like my Bed were its at,because its up against a closet I never use.I have stuff in there.Actullay,Christmas stuff,for the kids.Good place to hide them.LOL.Because,when one of my neices comes over,She snoops.LOL.Of course,who doesnt like to snoop?I did it when I was yougner,used to do still,bu,dont anymore.I told my Mom want I wanted,clothes and stuff for my room.anyways,I am going to get going and do some more cleaning.Peaceout.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good place to hide Christmas stuff...no one can get in there to sneak a peek.  Hope you have a great day...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

LOL Great idea to put the Christmas presents in there behind the bed. lol :-)