Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Just talking.

img211/1974/friend3jx3.jpg

Hi all,

I know its a very sad day for all.Just know,She isnt in any pain no more.We all have to remember the good times we shared with Her.Even thoe I didnt know Her.I knew that She was well loved by all.This is what I love about J-land,we are there for eachother and we care,if someone needs a hleping hand,we are there.Life is to precious to let things get to us.I know life can be hard at times.But we all need to remember,that if we ever need a hand,we are always there for eachother.I just wanted to point out to you all.I love you all,you all mean so much to me.If i hadnt found J-land,I wouldnt know what I would have done.I feel I have grown so much since I been here.Take this time to reflect on what God has given us,this special person while She was here on this earth.Think of all the good times you all have shared.We all have eachother now.This is the time to stop al the pettyness.Remember,we are not here for long.I love you all.I am going to go back and lay down before I have to get up and do a few things.A days job is never done.LOL.I know you all are missing Penny so much now.Remember,Shes in good hands now.Shes looking down at us all.She ould want us to remember the good times.I love you all.

img408/5420/amandamistedfloweraphylbx2.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a nice entry!  I also feel I have so much as a person since my arrival here almost 2 years ago.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That was an awesome entry
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful graphic and so true with many people. Life is as delicate as a rose but we just take it for granted that life is strong. That is why I think there is a God to watch over us... we are all so fragile. Praying you have a wonderful week with lots of smiles, laughter, and blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

You're so right.  Penny would want us to remember the good times. Thank you so much for writing about her, it helps to heal the loss.  You[re a great friend!  Love, Shelly