Monday, October 8, 2007

I cant make my mind up.

img402/8113/3punkinsbq8.jpg

Hi all,

I hope you all had a good day.I am doing good here.It was fristating at work,dealing with people who dont want to be a team player,if you know what I mean.So,I just left,my time was done and that was that.Of course,I am susposed to get all my work done and someone else was susposed to help me,but,I think She is going to get into trouble tommrow.I am off tommrow.I wont see my Boss till thursday.LOL.

img442/3498/2punkinsub0.jpg

Anyways,on other news.I have a question.I cant figure out were I want my bed?If I want my bed back the same way it was.i was comfortable that way,but,it does look neater this way,than,again,I dont know.What should I do?I know if my Sis starts painting my room,She will change it all around.I think,I dont know,since I am off tommrow,I amgoing to move my bed back,to see if I like it that way.I cant mame up my mind.Let me tell you all,I have done this before in the last few weeks.LOL.I just cant make my mind up.So,what I am going to do,I am going for a test round.You know,I did this earlyer this week,I didnt like it,but,I got a good night sleep,when my bed was back in its normal place.My Sis doesnt like my Bed being up against a closet that I dont even use.LOL.We will see,when ever She starts paintng my room.Which was susposed to be a Bday presant,turning into a Christmas presant.Anyways,I will talk with you all later.Have a good day.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img406/2775/amandaabjpumpkinkittiessm3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a nice day off

Anonymous said...

Rearranging furniture is always a hassle.  I end up right where I started when I'm done.LOL
Missie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes change is good,but ya don't want to go bump in the night if you get up and forget where things are.

Anonymous said...

However you decide, it will look lovely...with a new paint job.  How nice!
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Forgot to tell you that the boxes were sure pretty that you bought. Hope you find the right spot for your bed. Being comfortable and sleeping might be more important that putting it some place else. :-) Janie

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a change is a good thing! :o) Maybe try it all over your room and see how if feels in each place. :o) Good luck!
Lisa