Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tuesday moring.

img518/2377/dsdesignsscattergoriesyl6.gif

God moring all,

I know alot oof you all are stil in bed,wish I was.but,I can sleep in tommrow.I am off tommrow.Its been a long time,since Gary and I had a same day off together.It should be nice.Well,I finally had to make a call to see another Doctor.The Doc I was seeing was off again today and never had call me.I dont know if they are ignoring me or no.So,I am not dealing with that again.I will hae to call and cancle the app I had for next month.Do you think I should tell them why I am cancling?

img292/1080/phish1023071pm7.png

I will probllay tell them why I am cancling.It just makes me mad,they never called me back.They had a whole weekend off.So,I am tired of it.And made another call.I see this one on Thursday,which I was susprised I got to see one this week.They take my insurance.Anyways,I beter head off of here.Gary will be here to pick me up soon.I hope you all  have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.I will tell them about my hand,its hurting all the way through me shoulder,I know I have a touch of tendenitis.

img132/571/skaterchickamandatagyq0.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornin- next time ask if there is someone on call-if they ask if it's an emergency-say -yes.
Who are they to say what's an emergency!!

Anonymous said...

you made a right decision to seek out another doctor because you felt the former is inattentive to you.
Goodluck with the new doctor and I hope you get better results from this one.

Happy halloween,
Gem :-)

http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/collage/entries/2007/10/28/trick-or-treat--d/1736

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off with Gary. And good luck with finding a new doc.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day today and yes, I would tell the drs office why your cancelling the appt.  
Missie

Anonymous said...

sorry the Dr's offcie didnt call u, i had when ppl dont return ur call

Anonymous said...

Glad you & Gary gets the same day off. In my prayers. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad you & Gary gets the same day off. In my prayers. Blessings, Janie