Saturday, October 20, 2007

Just Stuff

img99/432/friendshipjac07hw3.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evneing.I am doing good here.Man,I been feeling pretty good for the last few days.How ever,there are thoughts in my head about alot of stuff and yes,I will be honest,I still think about having a Pain Killer.But I wont.Because,I dont have any.I just cant wait till Wed to see my Reg Doc.I have alot to tell Him,but,dont know were to start.

img138/9443/friendbestfriendsdenisesg7.gif

I think I am seeing a diffrent Doc in the same office.I am going to start noby writting everything down.I just want to start feeling better.My Arthitis Doc has the address to my Reg Doc,so,I am guessing,He will send them a letter.Probllay to tell them about my problems with addiction to PK and that I may have Restless Leg Syndrome.

img84/456/friendbearybestdenisewc8.gif

I am not leaving the office till I get everything out and what I need done.Because,I feel,that I just dont get anything done my way when I am in the Doctors office.Any ideas?Anyways,I am going to get off of here and eat my dinner and get ready for bed.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img145/5562/mmcfashioninstyleamandatv8.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sure am glad that you are feeling good. Good idea to write everything down. Will keep you in my prayers that all will go well at the doctors office. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope that u will get everything done that u need done

Anonymous said...

I would write everything you need to talk about on two sheets of paper before you go to the doctor.  Give one to the doc and you have one.  That way you know what is going on and the doc does.  I have restless leg syndrome.  That can drive you crazy.  I take a medication for it and it really helps.  If you want to email me about it, go ahead!  Love, Val xoxo
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

writing things down is a good idea! because you think you will remember and then when you get there everyhting seems to go right out of your head! that is how it is with me!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Yeah I am the type that will forget to ask a question or mention something so I write it all done when I think of it so I don't forget. I hope you feel better.

Hugs, Angela