Friday, October 5, 2007

Just another day.

img120/2024/786936277890ddfsl01jz8.jpg

One of my fave movies.

Good night all,

Yup,I am going to bed,should of been in bed.But its still a little early yet.Yes,I have to get up early to be at work at 5:30,do I want to?No!!!I dont feel like going to bed early and getting up early.I want to stay up late.LOL.But I cant,at least I get off early.The guy came up to me,the one that was talking to my Boyfriend,about yesterdays entry and He knew,I didnt eve have to say anything.He was just playing,He says.I am like oh well.I did say,you know Gary will stick up for me.He said,he knew.LOL.Well,my hands are killing me and I feel like I am going to wake up one moring,with my hands not working,that happend to my legs before,due to Arthitis.My hands are swolen,dont know why,they are red and they hurt.Sorry,I am complaining.I better get.Its getting late.I hope you all have a good weekend.I will be back tommrow.I have a short day at work,so,thats good.i am not staying later.Be safe and kool out there.peaceout.

img511/4539/amandadiamondtextviyi8.png

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never saw Ice Princess,but then again-I never see anything,LOL
Ya gotta get the glucosomine/chondroitin
I tell ya you will feel like a new person!!
NITE-NITE
~c~

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS}}} Hope you sleep well and feel better fast!

Anonymous said...

I hate early work hours like that, my summer job I had to be there at 6am :(

Anonymous said...

So sorry that your hands are hurting. Will keep you in my prayers. Have a great day at work and ignore that guy!! lol Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Have a sweet dream and good night..hope your hand feels better soon.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Good Night & Sweet Dreams.  Hoping you have a good Satutrday & weekend.

Anonymous said...

Good night.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good night's sleep!
Missie

Anonymous said...

I have not seen the movie, but it looks like it would be good.  Will have to rent it.  Gary is awesome...yes, he will stick up for his gal, day and night.  Great guy you have there.  Hope you have a great weekend...and a restufl one.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I hope you get some good sleep! By the way....I want to thank you so very much for the braclet and necklace! I love them! :o) You really are very talented! :o)
Lisa