Saturday, October 27, 2007

Nity nite.

img148/3383/dogtp0.jpg

Good evening all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing good here.I am just getting ready to head to bed.My hands on the other hand,not so great.They hurt all over,they are sore,swollen and red.I will call my Doc Monda moring.I dont know if this sounds stupid,but,if I touch anything,even typing,my hands hurt.They feel hot.But I will make it till Monday.Seeing as thoe my Doc has never called me anyways.I hope you all have a good night.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img144/555/t2gomaxineamandaviqn3.png

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knock-Knock-Knock-
Trick-or-treat
Happy J-Land Halloween
P.S.
Go to pharmacy-get a bottle of Glucosamine 1500 mg
                                             Chondroitin 1200mg
It's all in one capsule-Take 2 a day -if after 3 days they still hurt some-then take 3 a day
It is all natural-your body is not producing enough on it's own
it can not harm you-only help you
Look them up on the web-read what it says about it....
If it doesn't help at least you tried.Been there where you are-I was all crippled up till I couldn't even grasp anything.now my hands are pain free.Still have knotty looking joints -but pain free.Thank the Lord and those capsules.
~c~

Anonymous said...

Gee I am sorry that your hands are hurting so much. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you hands are hurting you so bad. Hope they feel better soom.

Anonymous said...

hope your hands are feeling better!


Tick or treat! Stop by my place!
~Happy Halloween!~

         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/entries/2007/10/27/trick-or-treat-thru-j-land/2835

Anonymous said...

BOO!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK! STOP BY MY PLACE.
Love ya,
Liz in Va.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug