Thursday, October 11, 2007

My shoulders hurt soooooooooo bad,so tensed up.dont know why.

img263/470/candlelitevigleps7.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all will have a good weekend.I wont be back on here till tomrmow moring before work.I think I am going to go to bed early.My shoulders are so tense,dont know why.Does anyone know a good home spa shoulder remady?I been going to bed a little later than usllay.So,I am tired right now.I will let you all know what will happend tommrow at work witht his Co worker of mine.Yes,I am staying out of it.Well,thats it for now.Man,my shoulders hurt like a DOOZIE.I hope you all have a nice wekeend.Be safe and warm,its finally getting cold.Peaceout.

img207/9982/amandastarrachael07vifh6.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My DH has a lot of problems with his shoulders & he will sit in a tub of really hot water with epsom salt. When he gets out he will take motrim, slather on icy hot then lay on a heating pad. It usually makes it feel a lot better. Hope your shoulders feel better soon. Emmi

Anonymous said...

hope u feel better and have a good day at work tomorrow

Anonymous said...

Hot showers are good!!
Love that graphic....
Have a restful nite.
~c~

Anonymous said...

my husband has shoulder problems and I do not know how to make it feel better. I do hope that it feels better in the morning.
Kelli
http:.//journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

here's hoping your shoulder feels better the next day.
Glad to read you did a wonderful job at your work.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Sorry that your shoulders are hurting. Have you moved your computer to a different place to type? Did you lift something heavy? I will keep you in my prayers. Hope tomorrow goes really good and just look busy when things get to going around your work. lol Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you shoulders are bothering you. Hope they feel better soon.