Tuesday, October 9, 2007

I feel so much better,thank you and goodnight all.

img222/8579/stampbeautyml3.gif

Good evening all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am feeling much better than this moring,thank you al for your nice comments and hoping I would feel better.I felt so bad and I got a Sweet Tea from Mcdondlads when I went out with my Boyfriend this after noon.It was so good and made me feel much better.Like I said I felt so bad this moring,all I did after I did a few thigns around the house,I just layed down till I went out with Gary.

img223/8184/mmchappyhalloween3td0.png

I went to BestBuy and I got the first movie called Twitches,theres going to be another one on the Dizney chanel this Friday.I think I will tape that one,due to me having to go to bed early,like I have to,tonight.Unfortulay.I dont want to,but,I have to get up early.I am getting ready to go to bed.Gary also bought me a really nice expencive Redskin Jersy,I have a white one,but not a red one and this one is nice.The white one is Darel Green and the Red one is Shawn Taylor,number 21.And thats it,I am home,getting ready to eat.We just had a nice Thudner storm,but not enough rain.We need more.They say this is the dryest month since 1890,I think.Anyways,I hope ou all have a good night.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img115/1020/dcdamandaidobelieveinspmc3.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad U Feel Better
Sleep Well
~c~

Anonymous said...

Im glad you feel better. I saw the first Twitches I wanna see the 2nd one

Anonymous said...

glad you're feeling better tonight, have a restful night.
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

I am sure glad that you are feeling better. I have drank warm tea and it has helped my stomach before. Have a wonderful week. Janie

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better.  Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better and have a good Wednesday.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda, Glad you are feeling better.  There is just something calming about sweet tea, lol.  I love it.  I hope you have a great day!  

Anonymous said...

So nice to read you are feeling better...I love that sweet tea, yum!!
Have a great Wed.
Hugs and love,
Joyce