Sunday, October 14, 2007

I am going to bed now.Nite Nite.

img151/6483/popeyewonghalloweenbi7.gif

Hi yal,

I sound like a country girl and no,I am not a country girl,I am a city girl.Whos going to stay that way.LOL.Thank you all so much for the encourgment.I dont know why I stress out so much over one Doc,who I see often throighout the months.Thank you.Would love to take my LapTop,but,I cant,Dad,has it while I am out.Yup.LOL.I get it when I get home,thats for to long till I have to go to bed.LOL.I am waiting for Him to come back,so,I can head to bed myself.I am alone right now and yes,I am a scardy cat and wont go to sleep tills omeone is home.LOL.

img98/1397/pic2be9.jpg

I think Hes in the mood to make a pie,I saw Him in the freezer getting Pie crust out,so,if I smell something while I am sleeping,I might just have t go down and get me a slice.LOL.It will probllay Pumkin.Now,I am hungry.LOL.I do want to tell you all,that,I am kinda stressed out about my room,I was looking online through some stuff,Bedroom stuff,ideas.I really want to change it,but,I want to paint my room fisrt.Still waiting for my SIs.Shes been so busy,She has so much on Her mind.So,I will wait or do it myself.LOL.I can see my Dad now.

img86/5061/boosinaspindbsad3.png

He would love to come up in my rom and see me painting.LOL.I am just stressing out about so much,its probllay not even worth it.Not worth to stress out.They are cutting back hours,I still have Christmas shoping,bdays to buy for.But,I also need to be greatful for what I have and thankful,which I am.God has given me so much.I need to know that more than anything.I have a wonderful familywho may always not be there,but will be there no matter what.I also have a wodnerful Boyfriend who is always there.I count on Him so much.Anyways,this is getting long and I need to head to bed,sure,whish I was off tommrow,but,thats ok,I am off with Garry,even better.Have a nice night all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Oh yeah,I do always take something with me,so,I do keep myself busy while I am at the Docs.

img54/1411/mandyhocuspocusdn8.png

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great evening. God bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

sorry ur stressing, I stress too much myself

Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMMM-me luvs punkin pie!!!
Me can smell it a mile away.............................
HUGGERZ/

P.S. so that is why your name is online ALL the time,LOL
~c~

Anonymous said...

Ambers hours have been low for the past few weeks, I just know that it will pik up because the holidays are coming.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

YUUUMMMMMMM!!!  Pumkin pie sound delious.  Have a good night sleep.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good night's sleep.
Missie

Anonymous said...

stress is part of life..just try not to let it overtake your spirit.
goodnite!
Gem :-)