Wednesday, October 3, 2007

innxdiir,could use some prayers for Her Mum and Her family.Thanks.

img389/6954/imagevv0.png

 INNxDoor:  hello

HugsDoodleWacky:  hi
INNxDoor:  did I IM you?
INNxDoor:  :)
INNxDoor:  how are you doing Amanda
HugsDoodleWacky:  i might have by accident.lol
INNxDoor:  been a long time since I read your journal
HugsDoodleWacky:  I am good
INNxDoor:  have had my hands full with my mum
HugsDoodleWacky:  tired,how are you?
INNxDoor:  how are your hands doing
INNxDoor:  tired too :)
HugsDoodleWacky:  How is your Mum?
INNxDoor:  not so good
HugsDoodleWacky:  I am sorry
INNxDoor:  she had 2 mini strokes, she is 91 and has diabetes, alzheimers, she is blind and they just found cancer
INNxDoor:  so we aren't so hot
INNxDoor:  please say a prayer for us at this end
HugsDoodleWacky:  oh my,I will be praying for Her and for your family
INNxDoor:  do you still have that sweet boyfriend?
HugsDoodleWacky:  yuppers lol
INNxDoor:  he is a sweet man
INNxDoor:  keep him :)
HugsDoodleWacky:  yup,He sure is,but stil waiting for the ring
HugsDoodleWacky:  I will keep him thanks
INNxDoor:  hopefully you will get it soon
INNxDoor:  and the I DO will come right after
HugsDoodleWacky:  I hope so to
INNxDoor:  well I will leave you go now and get my dishes done
INNxDoor:  xoxox My very best to you sweet lady
HugsDoodleWacky:  yeah,I think I will head to bed
HugsDoodleWacky:  you to
INNxDoor:  let those know in your journal that I'm trying hard at this end and could use their prayers as I don't think she will live long...I have missed reading many journals
INNxDoor:  but I know they read yours
INNxDoor:  so give Innxdoor's love to all of them
INNxDoor:  Night hon
INNxDoor:  :)
HugsDoodleWacky:  I will do tht,nite nite:-)
HugsDoodleWacky:  can I copy and paste this im to my journal?
INNxDoor:  od
INNxDoor:  yes you can
INNxDoor:  you are welcome to
HugsDoodleWacky:  thanks,I will do that now
HugsDoodleWacky:  :-)
INNxDoor:  God Bless you
HugsDoodleWacky:  God bless you also

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will keep her and family in my prayers. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

we will keep her in our prayers!
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Keeping her and her family in deep prayers...hugs and love to you,

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Awww,don't know her but she sounds nice-sending prayers her way.
You are so sweet to pass your love around...............