Monday, October 22, 2007

Just your normal stuff.

img251/4280/discodivalc7.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I guess I am doing ok here.I feel like venting.About what,everything.Sometimes I feel like going private with this Journal,but,I wont,because I have done alot with this Journal and who cares who reads it or not.But this is my life and how I choose it to be.I am so wishing it was Wed right about now at 2.I want to go to my Doctors now.I keep counting the days.I know,it will be here sooner or later.I am still writting a list down.But will it help?Sometimes it seems like,when I write it down,nothing seems to work.

img223/370/pic77wp9.jpg

But now that my Arthitis Doc knows what i am going through and has there addres,maybe things will get taken care of.I just want to start feeling better and I know I have to do alot on my part.I am strugling,but,its ok,I will get through it.I strugle with so many things.Makes me mad,I want to scream.I have been reading some of yals comments as I read them all,of course and one that cought my eye,cant remember which one.

img249/460/pic88md4.jpg

That I relize I know I need to get out there and enjoy life,life on my own.I know what my heart is telling me,even thos my heart is stubborn.LOL.Why does life have to be so hard?Well,I guess,you cant always have it easy.i am trying to take it,one day at a time,bu even that is hard.Work is hard,I do the best I can in 5 hours.What do they want from me?They are cutting back hours and I cant help that.Because when I went to punch out and clean up,my Boss asked me,is there any bread left?Yes,theres was alot I had to do in the first place.I will see Her tommrow.She cant write me up for having somany hours and not getting it all done.I do the best I can.I am thinking of calling Her,because,I know She will still be there,but,I wont.I will see Her tommrow.I worry about so many things.Why do I have to worry?Why cant I just let life be?It always has to be something.

img136/706/th546879ga4.gif

Do you thin I will get some answers when I talk to my Doctor?I am actullay seeing a diifrent one,I think,but in the same office.Maybe this one will be better,but,I like the other one as well.But havent met this one.I am fustated,I want to scream.when will life,just be life?when will it all be right?Anyways,I havent even layed down to take a nap.To late now,due to Boyfriend and I are probllay going out today.So,I will close this for now.The weather is crazy.LOL.Its stll nice out.Be safe and kool/warm out there.Peaceout.

img90/8413/adreamisawishamandaqw6.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the end, you'll be okay.  I know it!  Enjoy your day and try to chill.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Wednesday will be here soon...seems the days go by so fast, especially when you are waiting for something.  Enjoy your day out with Gary...have a nice evening....hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I think that things will work itself out. I also think that you'll have a good visit with your new doctor. Have a nice day.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

you worry too much..just try to enjoy life :-)
Gem~

Anonymous said...

I know what u mean at my job I only get 5 1/2 hours and they wont let you get no over time, yet they have so much they want u to do in that short amount of time but u can only do so much, plus I worry alot about everything like you.

Anonymous said...

I agree,Hon-you worry too much-what will be-will be-
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

Cute tag. I would like to buy some ear-rings and a bracelet like that. lol I agree with you.. just take life one day at a time. I hope that you get some answers from your doctor. Will keep you in my prayers. Blessings, Janie