Friday, October 26, 2007

I am tired.

img87/493/hwsheetghostubh9.png

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good i hope.i am,well,I need to vent,Havent i done that already?LOL.Well,I am going to do it again.work is crazy,I need a vaction.I had to have a meeting with the head Boss of the whole stoor,my bakery manager and one of my Co workers,not the one who is in jail.This is another one.I problayy mentioned before.she really gets on my last nerve,We went into the office,I was so nervous and I didnt know what to say.we got it all out.She,the co woekrer who I dont get along with,well,everyone doesnt get along with.

img146/4742/welcometothedarksideblakw5.png

She says that I should know how She acts and I do,but doesnt give Her the right to treat me like that,I feel very timataded around Her and I dont like it.She acts like She is boss and Shes not.So I stood up and stood my ground.If She wants to be a Boss,She needs to be one,but if She ever is,I will leave.LOL.But I dont think She willI think she wants to leave.Fine by me.LOL.Anyways,I am going to go lay down and take a nap.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img223/575/dcdamandahhalloweenviwc1.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you-give em hell!!!!

Anonymous said...

it's ok to vent it's your journal!

have a nice rest!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Play like a duck and let it roll. Your better then the issue at  hand.

Ciao Bella....Amanda

Anonymous said...

Hope things go well over the weekend...get some rest.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend Amanda!
Missie

Anonymous said...

It seems like no matter where you go this day of age... there are too many Chiefs and not enough Indians!! lol Some people really like  being a boss or would like to be a boss. lol Hope you get some rest and have peace out. Hugs, Janie