Sunday, October 14, 2007

Been lazy,wanted to change look on my dresser,What does your dresser look like?

img100/5249/pic1013072ut9.jpg

Hi all,

Most of all of you are probllay sleeping still.I will be going back to  bed myself.I am just up for a bit.I left this thing on all night long.LOL.I forgot to turn it off.Do I look tired in the pic?I was so tired yesterday for some reason,no,wait,I know why.LOL.I was susposed to go to a crab feast with garry,but,I didnt go,I dont eat crabs anyways.Good thing,He didnt loos any money.someone wanted the ticket.He was so sweet,He didnt want to go in,because it felt diffrent without me being there.He loves me so much.I was just not feeling good,still not feeling to good right now.Pms.LOL.I know,to much info.

img222/6173/1001ej8.png

I wanted to do so much yesterday,get into my room,clean it,but,I just didnt have the enegry to do anything.I been lazy all day,was in my pjs after I came home from work,slept a while and just watched tv.I am off today,Sunday,which is good.Yesterday,I eat so much choclate,that I havent done that in a long time.LOL.But it was good.I wanted to do an entry last night before I went to bed,but was so tired,I fell alseep and left this on.LOL.

img91/9380/bonnies5fgarden5ffairy1bm0.png

So I will peoblly do much of nothing again today,try to get into my room thoe.My eye is feeling a little bit better.I would love to find some cute little fairys to put on my dresser,it needs a change from what it has on it now.what do you all have on your dresser?I have to go to the Docs on Monday,I dont want to,I dont like going,I put it off,but,I have to go,He gets mad when I dont see Him after a while.This is my Arthitis Doctor,I been seeing about 5 years.Hes good,its not that I dont like Him,sometimes,I feel nervous around Him.Anyways,I am going back to bed.Have a good night all.Be safe and warm out there,peaceout.

img87/5781/scarletreflectiondbsfk7.png

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your eye is feeling better and that you have a good Sunday. Paula

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  I know what you mean.  I have been lazy this weekend too.  I did get my Halloween stuff out yesterday and decorate the house though.  The kids loved that!  And yes you do look a lil tired in that pic.  As for my dresser it only has a jewelry box and a batter charger on it.  boring I know. lol  love ya, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Sorry your eye is still bothering you!  My sister collects fairies, and wants to get a tattoo of one, lol.  What do I have on my dresser - well too much stuff!  But to scale it down, I have a stuffed Snoopy, and a beautiful lamp my husband bought me for Valentines one year.  Some books, and jewlry.  And of course, pictures of my girls.  Hope you have a relaxing day!

Anonymous said...

Good day to ya.(can't say morning-It's almost noon) LOL
Glad your eye is doing better.
I love crabcakes but not just plain crab....
I have lots of angels(are they fairys all grown up??)
**HUGGERZ**
~c~

Anonymous said...

hope your eye is feeling better  soon! I know that feeling of wanting to get things done but then it not happening!

hope you have a good day!


~make it a great day!~
         Sharon
http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

Have a great weekend...I like the photo...hope you have a restful weekend.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

That is ok for you to rest, sometimes we have to slow down. Our bodies just won't let us go!! lol I have western things on our dresser. lol Jewelry box too. I feel nervous around all doctors, for sure the dentist!!!! lol Hope you have a peaceful weekend. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

What do I have on my dresser? Oh that is an easy one Dragonflies! I just love my dragonflies! I also have a bottle of lotion! I do hope that you get some rest.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I have too much stuff on my dresser..I need to clean it lol..
Gem :-)