Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just your normal stuff.

img126/2683/mmchalloweencatsak8.gif

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good day.I am feeling alot btter than yesterday.Thank you all for your kind,carig words.I had to call the Doctor again,they are off today,but,i left a message telling them I cant take this med,which I had before and makes me sick to my stomach.I hope they call and give me something diffrent.I feel like I have been a pain,keep going back to the Doctors.But thats life,I guess.

img511/5838/stampbeautyvc1.gif

Gary and I are fine,I called Him this moring and He was like,lets never fight again.I said ok.LOL.I love Him,Hes my guy,Hes always been there for me.But if I have to go back to the Docs tommrow,Gary is droping me off and I will get my Dad to pick me up.I wont let Gary wait for hours.LOL.Mom and I went out this moring,She wanted/needed to get out,so,we went to Target my fave stoor,used to be Walmart.But its Target now.We just did a little shoping.Thats were I get my medicine.I dont get it at my stoor.Sometimes,I do.On certian things.

img504/1586/witchhouseblanktagbypatsr6.png

Can you belive,your day off is so short and goes by so fast and nothing is ever done.So,I guess I better get off of here and get a few things done before Gary picks me up,I am going to the Libray and get some books for my Mom.She loves to read.I think I am going to get a few of myself.Anyways,I hope you all have a nice day.I can say now,its getting cold,I Heavy socks and a warm sweat shirt on.I am cold.LOL.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img512/2370/amandabeautywitchub2.png

 

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good one!
Missie

Anonymous said...

Hope you get something else instead of this that is making you sick. Glad you are Gary are doing great. It is true that when you are having fun the time goes by FAST!! LOL Have a great day, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you and Gary made up. Yes, days off are real short. I wish they would last forever!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

couple always find reasons to disagree on things, but always try to compromise...it all works out in the end.
Glad to read you're feeling better. I like Target stores too.
yeah, the weather's getting cooler.
Have a wonderful weekend,
Gem :-)