Thursday, October 4, 2007

Just Important Stuff.

img299/9849/countvampkinkq3.jpg

Hi guys,
I am just checking in,I am so tired right now,I am going to go lay down and take a nap.I think I like this color,but not sure.I am looking into taking some good vitiamns for women.I am 35 and I think I need to take some,but,not sure which ones.Maybe I should talk to my Pharmcy.My Co worker bought a whole bunch of them the other day.I dont know.Does anyone know of a good health site?I kinda want to get into being a little healthyer.I want to work on alot of things.LOL.Like being stressed out at work.I know,work is work.What do you all do?I am 35 and I just want to take better care of myself.Anyways,I am going to go lay down and take a few zzzzzzzs.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img178/8692/mandyboond7.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I take the store brand of vitamins for women.ask the pharmacist about ones with something for stress,they have them.By the way-you don't look 35-I woulda guessed maybe 23 at the most
~c~

Anonymous said...

Vitamins are good for you, some help keep bone strength up...but ask your pharmacist...they can best guide you for what you need, also your doctor could advise.  Hope you have a great evening...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

im tired 2, hope u feel better

Anonymous said...

I don't take them but maybe I should. lol That is a good idea to talk to the pharmacy. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

About the vitamin issue.  I can tell you a GREAT vitamin for adults and children...and that is Flintstones!  Get the ones for ages 12 and over...not the "first" ones.  If you do get the first ones...they do taste better...but you would need to take two instead of one!  They taste great and everyone in my WW group takes them.  It's easy on the tummy and great for you because they have a few vitamins that are not in adult pills.  My doc recommended them also :)  Oh and did I mention they taste good! lol