Thursday, October 4, 2007

Some people have a nerve.

img255/1221/hallowitchydbsxz1.png

Ok,its me again,I feel like sleeping the whole night,but its to early to go to sleep.Something is on my mind,so,I came on here and wanted to write about it.I shouldnt worry about it,but,it kinda is.He better not say anything to me tommrow.Because I am not going to say anything to Him.

img514/9099/haunteddbsty8.png

Gary,my Boyfriend was telling me that someone in the meet dapartment came up to Him and asked,why is your girlfriend mean and why was She was mean to Tiffany,the girl who works in my dapartment.I am like,mean,I do alot of stuff for this girl.He has no idea.It just kinda upsets me.He doesnt know me,doesnt know who I am.Mean,I am not mean.

img517/424/cuttingpiecesix0.png

I just have given Tiffany a necklacess that I bought from Ocean City that I didnt even wear,I knew She likes stuff like that.This guy is just mean Himself.I dont know why He is always saying things,like,I am mean.If He comes up to me,I am just going to walk away.He always comes by the bakery.I always say Hi to Him.I am just going to try and forget about it.Its not worth it.But,it just got to me.Maybe,I am pmsing.LoL.Be safe and kool out there.Peaceout.

img186/1015/amandabooboopxx1.png

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Tiffany is one of those gals who likes to pretend hurt so the big-brave-man will come to her rescue..........................

Anonymous said...

Maybe he is jealous because his girlfriend likes you. Some people are just weird and best just leave them alone. I would just act like I was busy when you see him coming your way. Have a wonderful day and smile at work and he will wonder what you are up to. lol Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

have a good day.

Anonymous said...

So sorry for the trouble at work!  Seems to find you where ever you go!  AND I have been MIA the past week but wanted to thank you for your post card!! I got it the other day and it's on my fridge now :)  thank you so much!  Loved it!  It's great to have something special from someone in Jland!  You were my first comment and now you were the first person to ever send me anything snail mail! :)  Means a lot to me!  You take care and sorry I have not been commenting the past week.  I'm back now :)

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a goog day & weekend.

Anonymous said...

There is always drama in the workplace!  Don't let it bother you.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

There is always someone out there that feels the need to start lies. I'm so sorry. Many hugs to you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry this person lied, and started something.  You are far from mean, you are awesome, kind hearted and loving.  Hope your weekend is the best...many hugs and love,
Joyce