Monday, October 29, 2007

Monday moring

img89/4827/cidc54e3ade836447f08bbdbr1.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all are sleeping well.I am off to work in a bit.Its so hard waking  my Dad up.LOL.But,I know He wouldnt want to get up early to take me.I can understand that.But He doesnt  have to take me the rest of the week.Since my Garry will be taking me.We go into work at the same time.It is still dark here.Because it is only 5:30,I have to be at work at 6.Anyways,I better head off here and wake Him up again.I am going to try and call my Doc today,if I dont get anything,I may just have to look into another one.I hope you all have a nice day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img148/3852/amandaletgorachael07vija0.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mornin-Have a great day---HUGS
~c~

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda.  Sorry I haven't been here in a while.  I have been reading most of your entries I just don't always have time to comment.  I get a lot of alerts.  Hope you have a wonderful day friend.  love, Shelly

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good day at work.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great day today at work! :o)
Lisa
http://journals.aol.com/seraphoflove9001/Pleasedonttakelifeforgranted/#Entry3661

Anonymous said...

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Do you have that internal clock, where you wake up without a alarm clock?

have a good day.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

hope ur having a nice day

Anonymous said...

Cute graphics. I don't blame you for not wanting to wake your dad up. I hate to ask my husband to do anything! lol Sometimes he can be a grouch!! lol Hope you had a good day at work. Hugs, Janie