Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I am hoping this to shall pass?

img89/7199/amandaabjbeautifulbluesko3.jpg

I am kinda sad right now,I guess I shouldnt have said what I said to my Mom.It was a joke,but,She didnt take it to well.I think She is really mad at me.I hate that feelinf of Her being mad at me.I didnt mean anything by it and told Her that and said I was sorry.But,She is not happy with me right now.I am not happy with myself right now.I am getting ready t go out.I feel like crying.But,maybe it will be over with and forgotton.I hope.I really hope so.I wanted to make Her laugh and I guess it didnt.I wrote Her a not and I did tell Her sorry in person,but also wrote Her a note saying I was sorry and didnt mean it.I told Her I would get Her something while I was out,but,wonder if She will take it.LOL.Its not funny.I still feel like crying.Please pray that She will forget about it.I so wish She had health insurance.To be honest,this is one of the reasons why I am depressed.Dont get me worng.I love my Mom so much and we are close,maybe to close,sometimes.LOL.But thats what I wanted to share with you all before I leave and I will tell the Doc why I am cancling,can you belive,they never called me.That is just rude.Have a good day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Hopfully,this to shall pass?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope u dont mind me asking  but what did u say to ur mom

Anonymous said...

Yes this too will pass. Us mom do have felling and yes sometimes they get hurt. However the wonderful thing about moms is that we love our children and love covers everything.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kelli and she will get over it.
~c~

Anonymous said...

AWWW...I hope things turn around for ya...big big hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your mom will forgive you.  Have a good night.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am sure that your mom will forgive you. Maybe she just had a bad day other than what you said. Keep you in my prayers, Janie