Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What else could happend?

img67/2293/mzcirclenq9.gif

Its me again,

I feel like my world is crashing down.Maybe I am taking things out of portion.But there is a realastate lady here looking at the house.My Dad wants to rent it out.hes been thinking about that for the lonegst time.Now Hes finally going to do something about it.I can probllay say,nothing wont happend anytime soon.It will be a while.But,I am thinking ahead and you all know I worry to much.My Dad has been wanting to get out of this town for the longest time,so has Mom,well,move into a smaller house.Mom doesnt want move far.My Brother has been talking to my Dad.Unfortunllay.I cant move,I have so many things here,that I just cant move.

 img134/3715/mzcircle2rl0.gif

I have my Boyfriend, job here,my health insurance,My Dad is talking to Her now.I dont like this.I dont want to move.if this doe happend.I wll have to think of something.I dont know what.But,I will not move,even if it is an hour away,or 2.I just dont want to move.I have everything here.My life.

img235/8595/friendbestfriendsdeniseoq7.gif

Funny,Mom just called my cell,to ask me if She was still here.She is in Her room,I am in mine,they are down stairs.LOL.I need a valum.LOL.Hey,do you guys have anything I should ask my Docto tommrow?I wrote everything down om paper and still need to write more.Anyways,I need to get off of here and get some things done.My Bathroom is a mess.LOL.She looked in there.I cleaned it as best as I could.My room is ok.LOL.Anyways.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.If I have to,I wll move in with someone,maybe my Sister,but,dont really want that.You all know how that is.

img113/3684/givelisajopr4.jpg

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awful-but ya know (I am wispering here) maybe Gary will pop the question....problem solved....

Anonymous said...

Awww so sorry things aren't looking good but things usually turn out good for you in the end. Remember you are in my prayers and that is the best thing that I can do for you. Love & hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Oh no!  I sure hope you find someplace very soon.  A lot of times the rentals go quickly.  Good luck!  

Anonymous said...

Yes change can be scarry, but I know that you will figure something out. Just remember that nothing is set in stone as of yet!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

No one likes change, but sometimes, change can be a good thing.
Missie

Anonymous said...

i hope you dont have to move