Wednesday, October 3, 2007

What does your room look like?What would your drea bedroom look like?Help me out here guys.Thanks.

img177/5341/ifoundmyselfamandacccviyu2.gif

Hi yal,

I hoe you all are having a good night.I will do another entry in a little while.But wanted to ask you all a question.What does your room look like?what would your dream Bedroom look like?I need ideas.Even if my room isnt painted yet,I want to work on it.I am going crazy because I need a new look.New look,I dont even have a new look.So,I need all of your opions.what does your room look like and what would your dream Bedroom look like?What things do you have in your room?Is it cozy for you?Do you like being in your room?I want to like being in my room,but,I am in a fog.Its dull and it needs a faical.LOL.So help me out guys,Thanks.Peaseout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My extra bedroom is done in safari colors. I bought the comforter at Wal Mart about 4 years ago. I used safari beach towels for the curtains. I put tiger, lion, panther and decor like that in it. What do you like? Do you have a library? They have home decorating books that you can look through. Let us know what you like. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

O.K. you asked. My bedroom is lavander with gold dragonflis on it. If you put a black light in our room the dragonflies glow! Hubby does not think that is cool at all.
kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I posted photo's of my bedroom a long time ago...if I find them, I will send them to you...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

HI Amanda...I live in a 1 bedroom RV.  My ideal bedroom would be BIG.  And I'd love a big walk-in closet.  

At one time I had a huge 3 bedroom apartment and a beautiful master bedroom, high ceilings, large walk in closet and a with a big bathroom that I'd only share with my daughter.  LOL...No Boys Allowed!!

The walls were a generic biege-tan with white molding were the walls met the cieling, which gave the room an even larger feel.

TC,  ~Bethe~