Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Its ok,I think.

img145/9016/mummyhalloweents3.gif

Mom and are fine.We made up. :)

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.You all was right,as usllay.LOL.Mom and I are fine.I bought Her something to eat.She was happy about that.On the other hand,I am happy and nt so happy.because let me tell you,my hands,both hands,my left hand is swolen,red and finger tips are purple,same with the other hand.They hurt so bad.I want to cry.They hurt,I cant stand it.I cant belive the Doctor I was seeing never even bothered to call.Well,I am not going back there,but will call them and tell them why I am not going back there.They didnt care enough to call me,what if it was a real Er,which it wasnt to bad,but,now,I feel it is,because I am in pain with my hands.

img142/1120/winiverehalloweentreatst1.gif

I thought this would be a good Doc,but,not.I am frustated with that because I been to so many and nothing.I get zip.I just hope this one I see on thursday,helps.I just now,have to write everything down on paper,like I always do,to let them know how I am feeling.I think I am going to head off of here and show Dad my hands.Its pretty bad.So,I will be back later.Peaceout.

img504/2183/amandaabjpumpkinkittiesud1.jpg

                                       

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHEM>>>>>>>>
didn't go get any -did ya???
tsk-tsk-tsk


Seriously-glad you and mom worked it out,hey we all have our moods-=we is women-that's what we do!!LOL
take care sweets.
~c~

Anonymous said...

glad everything is good with u and ur mom. sorry ur hands hurt. I hope they get better. I hate Dr.'s

Anonymous said...

Sure glad you and your mom at back to normal again. Will keep you in my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear about your hands, and hope your father takes you to the ER.  It does not sound good that your hands are discolored.  Your circulation is off or something!  I am glad you and your mom made up.  God Bless!

Anonymous said...

Feel better soon.  Sorry about your hands.  That sounds bad.  I'm glad you were able to make up with your Mom too and get to spend time with Gary.

Have a good peaceful night,
Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Glade everything is fine with you and your mom. Sorry to hear your hands are hurting. Hope you feel better soon.
Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your hands.  Could it be Reynauld's syndrome?  Your hands go purple with that.  Someone I knew once had it and her hands were purple as well.  Hope the new doctor can help you.  Happy Halloween.

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/

Anonymous said...

I do hope that your hands get better. I am so glad that you and your mom made up.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom