Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Feeling some better.

img523/3733/littlebehindpercent2dlmzb6.gif

This graffic means,I am behind on alerts,I been gone all day today and just been busy,I will catch up.

Hi all,

How is everyone doing?Good I hope.I am doing a little better.But,I sure wish it was next Wed,I have to see my Regular Doctor about my medicine.I went and saw my Arthitis Doctor.He thinks what I have is Restless Leg Syndrome.I think I do to.I get so nervous when I am around Him.Hes a good Doc,but,talk funny when I am around Him and I think he thinks I dont belive what I am telling Him.He just makes me nervous.Do any of you feel that way with your Doctor?

img150/9333/kitttenhugsnm2.jpg

I am still so frustated about so many things in my life,but,I guess thats life.My Co worker called me this evening,I just havent been home long enough to get settled in.She wanted me to be at work at 4 and I said I couldnt,but,I am staying longer.No way,I am waking my Dad up to bring me in that early.LOL.Gary is already bringing me in at 5:30 and I am staying till 12.May have to wait around till He gets off.Mom and Dad are having lunch with my oldest Brother and Sister N law.Its going to rain.LOL.Anyways,I guess,you can say,I feel some better,not all there yet,but,hoping with the work of revalating my medicines,I will be good to go.Thank you all soooooooooooooooo much from the bottom of my heart for being so kind and caring.I love you all.I am going to head to bed now.I know,I am way behind on alerts.I will get to them sooner or later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img524/521/amandaabjunicornsatnighul5.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you got into see one of your doctors. I saw a thing on the news last week about rls. They were saying that people should try taking iron and something else before they start a medicine. Sometimes being low in iron can cause rls. Oh well just what I heard.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Graphic is cute! I always feel nervous around my doctors. I went to one recently and he really made me nervous! lol Kind of on the serious side and doesn't talk much. Hope you get some rest. 5:30 is early to be at work. Blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

This was a better entry...you don't seem so sad :)  I hope next wed you will find some answers!

Anonymous said...

thats good you feeling better.

Anonymous said...

glad to read you're feeling better...
Gem :-)

Anonymous said...

Glad you saw your doctor...I've heard of RLS.  I don't blame you for not wanting to go in so early to work.
Hope your Thursday is a good one...stay strong...many hugs and love,
Joyce