Sunday, October 28, 2007

Tell me,what are your ways to relax?I got questions,need answers.LOL.

img98/1894/howdym134333by6.png

Hi all,

I was going to go in early with my Boyfrind in the moring,even thoe I have to still get up early,I just decded to wait to go in at 6 instead of 5:30.I get to stay up a little later.I have some questions for you all.What are your ways of relaxtion?Deep relaxtion?How do you relax?How do you let you worryies not get the best of you?Right now,I am drinking some hot tea,tension tammer tea,it helps a little.I added a little honey to it.I want to know so many things.Can you really train your mind into being a posative good one and not always thinking of a bad mind?If you all know what I mean?Well,I am going to go for now.I smell dinner,its not ready yet.But it sure does smell good.Have a good night all.I will probllay be back later,maybe.Be safe and warm.Peaceout.Oh yeah,does tea really help you relax?what ways help ypu relax?

img165/9910/amandaabjbiganimalhugsvec6.jpg

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi kiddo-What me relax??
Some say that's all I do!!
Believe it or not to get things off my mind I hop onto my Blaster and go as fast as she takes me.I ride up the hill real fast and all around.No time for thinking about anything except what I'm doin.
There has to be an activity like that for you,got a bike?Go around the neighborhood and NOTICE things that maybe you hadn't before-A lot of beauty out there -take a camera and set out for a walk -try to take pix of un-ordinary things-set your mind to do something different. Don't stay cooped up-even in the winter-go out-take a deep breath and just see what you can get into....take care my friend....
~c~

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I turn some music on.  Or I quiet myself and pray.  Or just lay there and think about the beach or something.  Or watch a silly program on TV, LOL.  All of those work.  Even exercise.

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

Anonymous said...

I like to visit my friends on aol journals and see how their day is going. If they are having a bad day I like to encourage them with kind words. When I take my dogs out at night I always look up at the sky and look at the moon and stars. Sometimes I come back in the house and get my camera and take a couple of pictures. I like to take pictures off different things and see how good the picture turns out. I like to sing. Talk on the phone with my daugher, neighbor, or friend. Recently I have been tired so I set the alarm on my cell phone and take a 30 minute to an hour nap. Not too long or I won't be able to sleep at night. I don't watch TV but when I do I like to watch animal shows.. happy ones! lol I don't like sad endings on shows. lol  Guess I am a big baby but just don't like to watch people or animals treated mean... so I just don't watch them. Takes me too long to get it out of my mind. Maybe send a nice card to someone, go to Goodwill, or DAV, to Braums for an black walnut ice cream cone. Meet my daughte and daughter-in-law in cafe and just drink coffee and visit for about an hour.

Yes, I think you can train your mind to think positive. When something that you don't want to think about pops in your mind... just close the door to your mind.  Think of something that you are thankful for. It takes a long time to do this. It is hard work, but you can improve over time. When a lone I have even said to myself... no, I am not going there! Try to think of something else quick. Have even said a short prayer.. Lord, please don't let me think about that. I need help a lot of times. Will keep you in my prayers, nothing is impossible with God. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Right now, I'm soon ready for a bottle of Jack Daniels to help me relax.  Hope it's going better for you.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I go for a walk or sit outside in the evening watching stars...
Gem :-)