Saturday, October 20, 2007

Photo Scavenger Hunt #120 will be due on Sunday, October 21, at 11:00 PM EST.

img151/9954/huntlogovd7.jpg

Photo Scavenger Hunt #120 will be due on Sunday, October 21, at 11:00 PM EST.

I hope you all enjoyed my Photo Hunt.Have a good night.

img516/6712/dmsawgnra4.png

This 2 pic was taken right from my cell phone,the take pretty good pics,even if it is a pre paid Vergin Mobil phone.I just hung my phone out of the window,you can see my roof.Isnt it a pretty pic?

img155/7294/pic1020073ra3.jpg

This 3rd pic was taken from another window,again,I say,pretty good pics from the my bacj yard.You can see an very,very,old shack,I wouldnt dare go in there now.LOL.Thats my Brothers van,they had there motor cycles out and about.It was a pretty day today.You can see the swing set,that is not tottlay into the ground and when the kids play,it goes up.Dont ask.We have lazy people around here.LOL.

img150/918/pic1020077ia0.jpg

Thats the only pics I have from my yard,all the other ones I am putting in here are the grafffic pics I love.Enjoy.Have a good night all.Peaceout.

img143/8810/hellofalltreeddvifd5.png                                   img135/3318/hugsct4.jpg

 

img340/153/mmcautumngloryme5.jpg

I just love all of theeses graffics.

 

                                                    img100/4169/autumnblessings1qv9.gif

                                                               img212/6194/dsdesignshuntersdelighttg9.gif

                  

img206/7243/mmcfallstarbasketamandaqr2.gif


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

A beautiful view of your backyard! and I love the Holly Hobbie graphic....
Great job!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

Yes you phone does take good pictures. All beutiful pictures. Have a wonderful weekend. Janie

Anonymous said...

That red tree out your window is very beautiful.  Not much is changing in my town right now.  I guess warm weather has lingered too long.  I love your graphics, honey.  I hope you are having a decent weekend, love.  Take care and good luck at the doctor's.  Love, Val xox
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ThereisaSeason

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos...sorry I have been away...not commenting...have been under the weather AGAIN!  Hope you have a lovely week...hope to get back on track this week...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Your camera phone does do a pretty good job.  Its nice that you are seeing some color in your neck of the woods.  Still green around my house.

Greg

Anonymous said...

Very nice photos Amanda!  I like the first one the best.  Fantastic idea that you used a cell phone.  I wouldn't have thought to use a cell phone for a photo shoot, LOL.  Maybe I should try that!

Krissy :)
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink  

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your fall pitures! Thanks for sharing!  Merry