Friday, October 26, 2007

I seem to have alot of questions.

img152/707/dtinkel3ch0.png

Good evenin all,

I feel so stressed out,I been trying to get a hold of my Doctor all weekend,they ben off since Friday,so,I probllay wont hear anything till Monday,unless they call tommrow why I am at work.I dont know.How do you just let things not stress you out?What?By keeping yourself so busy,you wont even noticed?Kinda hard.I will probllay have to make another app to se the Doctor.I really dont want to,knowing I would have to wait for hours in there.

img523/234/strawberryloveyq6.png

Maybe they will call tommrow,or if they cal on Monday,they can just give me a diifrent medicine for me,so,I wont have to go in.The worng Doctor called so I had to call back and tell them.How do you jsut stop worrying?Someone please tell me?Stressed out from work,from life,ect.Do you think I worry to much?LOL.I can tell you and be honest with you all,I want a pain killer,but,I dont have any,so,dont worry.I do have something to help me sleep,but thats what is kinda not helping me that much.So,I will just have to wait and see.I cant belive the Doctors office had a whole weekend off.Sounds nice to me.LOL.Uggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!

 

img84/563/cidc54e3ade836447f08bbdxd7.png

How do you all do it?How do you all just let things go?You think I should keep calling or wait till Monday?Maybe I should just wait till Monday.I think I can hold off =,I held off this long,I can hold off till MOnday moring.I am just stresseed out.How does one person who doesnt take anything,nothing for depression,nothing to help them sleep or anything,how do you just do it?I would really like to know?I did how ever take a shot this evening which I havent took one for a long while,which is bad for me.My Arthitis shot,so,it is helping a little.I take it every other week.

img143/4563/1001ih4.png

I am reading a book I got from the Libray,which I think they have my Id,so,I might have to go back there next week.Its called,Acupessure for Emotional Healing.What have you all tryed to help you all get through your day of crazyness?I would love to know.I am going to do another entry,so,I am ending this one now,I seem to have alot of questions.LOL.

img528/4486/lovedandlost101807desigzl7.jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well-I guess I have gotten hard nosed over the years...I have stress every  day not the same kind as you but I get it from all sides my grown kids -their kids- my mom- my brothers and sometimes my hubby-but I have developed this I-JUST_DON"T GIVE _A_SHIT attitude-it's not the real me but that is who I have become-not saying I like this me-but it gets me by....................
I  wish you'd try that glucosamine/chondroitin-it would make a world of difference on your arthritis..
take care-keep Kool!!

Anonymous said...

I don't know why but at times I hurt, arms, legs, etc. and so hard to go to sleep. My family has that muscle problem Fybralga (can't spell) and I am really tired by morning. I think when a person is tired it is easier for them to get more stressed out.. I do. I can't sleep when I get over tired. I am my worse enemy because I am a night person that has to get up and let the miniature horses out of a morning!! (hehe) If my mind starts thinking before I fall asleep.. it is harder for me to go to sleep and sometimes can't go to sleep. Not really stressful things that I am thinking about.. just thinking about others hurting and etc. I am keeping you in my prayers to feel better and not hurt so much. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

it's so hard because everyone is different.  It sucks and I'm sure there is a med out there for you but who knows how many you will have to try to find that right one.  I have never been on any meds at all and I'm afraid of meds..and what they do to your body...does anyone really know if there are certain meds that may cause cancer or some other illness.  How much research has really been done on all these drugs?  Ya know.  I know some meds are necessary but I try to stay away FAR away lol I'm a chicken that way.  The only thing I take once in a while is Tylenol.  Good luck with this all and I would wait till mon to call..I think you would be wasting  your time to call over the weekend.  

Anonymous said...

Are you taking an anti-anxiety med?  If not, that might help.  Enjoy your weekend.
Missie