Thursday, November 1, 2007

A good outcome.

img232/2599/fdancingfae121b333fx3.png

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evneing.I am doing good here.I dont know if I am going to go private or not.I will let you all know.I went to the new Doctors today and with a good outcome,even thoe He was in a rush.he had t go to the Hosiptal to see a patience.But I liked Him.I had a long list for Him and He asked me why I couldnt just tell Him,I said because I get nervous.LOL.But He gave me a sample kit of Requip for Restless Leg Syndrome.I just took it and it seems to be helping.Than after I take this sample,I start with the prescritption.

img70/4792/faithlovehopeol4.jpg

He wants to see me back in 10 days. didnt have to wait that long.he also gave me a new med for depression and something else.No not pain killers.I have to get thoes meds tommrow.But,as I cant think stright now,I am getting tired,its been a long day for me.So,I am going to head off of here and get some sleep.I hope you all have a nice weekend.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img230/5294/anilove10107designzbyruas4.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm doin a happy dance for ya....:-)

Anonymous said...

Really glad that he gave you some medicine for your leg and some other medicine. Glad that you like him. That is good him seeing you again in 10 days. Have a wonderful week, Janie

Anonymous said...

happy to hear your doctor visit went well. And I want to thank you for the lovely halloween card I got in the mail today. That was so nice of you. I opened it and said awwwwwwwww, your so cool. (((((((hugs))))))
Love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Glade your Doctors visit went well. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

glad it went good!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good drs appt.  You'll have to let me know how the Requip worked.  I beleive I have restless leg sydrome.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you liked your new doctor!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom