Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just Stuff.

img20/7772/im000684xn6.jpg

Ok,my Mom is going to be upset with me because I am not going over to my Sisters.Let me tell you,I am to tired to even walk to the car.Shes going to make me feel guilty for not going.I already talked to my Sister at the stoor,told Her I had to go to bed early tonight to get up early.Mom says I dont get up till after 4,thats not right,I do get up at 4.I am up at 4.I have to be.

img205/8396/princessdiariesqn5.jpg

She thinks,I am not going because gary isnt going to be there,thats not true,I am going to be alseep at 7:30.My Mom says Shes had a bad day all day.I dont know why,but,not even going to ask.Alot of times,She takes it out on me,I am sure She doesnt mean to,but,I dont like it that She does.This will be my first Thanksgiving not spending with the family.

img101/7820/chrispine3ln4.jpg

If I was off tommrow,or going in later,I would have gone.But to tell you the truth,I need this time to be alone right now.I am just not wanting to be around family.Is that bad?Does that make me a bad person?My Mom gets like this,I hate it.I dont know why,every year,She gets like this.I guess it will pass.Anyways,So tell me,what do you all think?Should I feel bad for not going?My Sister said She would have left overs.I will see you all later or tommrow.Peaceout.

img405/3672/amandajg3.jpg

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Like I said-you can't please all the people ALL the time so you got to please yourself(Thank-you to Ricky Nelson-for that wisdom)
Hun-have you not learned -you're damned if you do-damned if you don't-so let the punches roll where they may--no matter what there is going to be something someone disagrees with-just let-it-BE.Quit sweatin what THEY all think-you take care of you-you-you........
HUGS
~c~

Anonymous said...

No your not a bad person for wanting alone time.  You prob rarely get that with living with your parents.   Get some of that well needed rest and get ready for tomorrow! it's going to be crazy out there near the stores!  Good luck!

Anonymous said...

itssounds to me like your sister understood so dont let mom make you feel bad because she is feeling bad and wants company...luv yah Sue and god bless you Amanda

Anonymous said...

You have to get up so early all the time. Your sister don't care, so just don't stress over it. lol Kind of like the saying... sticks and stones can break my bones but nasty words can't hurt me. lol Try to just get some rest and not worry so much about it. I am sure that things will get better... they usually do for you. Your mom maybe tired if she had to cook food and rush around. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

Hopefully, after your mom visited your sister - maybe she'll back off.  Your mom may have been overly worried about your sister having hurt feelings, because of your choice not to visit.  I hope you got some good rest in, God Bless!

Anonymous said...

It could be the medicine and the over working you do that you are so tired...and she should understand you do need REST.  I hope it all worked out...please have a good weekend...and continue to rest when you need to.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Sweetie sounds like your depressed. I hope I'm wrong. And guilt, is never a good thing, so don't let anyone make you feel gulity for not doing things there way.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

hope u  had a happy thankgiving