Sunday, November 25, 2007

My neck and shoulder is killing me.

img100/3647/krosegirlg2rq8.gif

Hey guys,

I was wondering,do any of you all out there know how to get rid of a tensed up shoulder,it is killing me,I am trying everything,nothing seems to work.My neck is killing me.I tryed to massage it with my massager.I would love some ideas.Again,if anyone would like a christmas card,let me know,we can swap addys.I already used up a whole thing of stamps for the family cards.Now I am starting on my friends and J-lanerds.Peaceout.

img231/7895/amanda100vica7.jpg

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice hot bath usually helps my aches!  Put some bubbles in there too :)

Anonymous said...

When all else fails for me, I take a Tylenol 3 (tylenol and codeine) LOL  Wish you luck feeling better.
Missie