Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday After Noon.

img86/5918/mickeymouse1gy2.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I wasnt mad when I went into work,even thoe I still didnt want to be there.I went in.I had 4 hours,so,thats good and I am off tommrow and I am off on Friday.I got a few things done down stairs.I vacumed and I moped,let me tell you,it sure did need a good moping.I add a tough of bleach in the water and the house smells good.I like to do it when no one is home.I can get it done faster.

img87/365/mickeymousedb8.jpg

Now if I can get motavated to cleaning my room,that would be easy.Anyone care to help me?Of course,its not that messy.I am to lazy to clean my room and I dont feel like it.Other than that,I am not doing much today.I am tired and I am going to lay down and take a nap.I do need to finish my Christma cards.If anyone would like one,let me know and we can swap addys.Have a good day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img134/9467/utyandthebeastamandabycak4.jpg

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad work went ok for you.
Have a nice afternoon
~c~

Anonymous said...

amanda did you ever get the bedroom painted yet ?i thought you had just cleaned it and arranged it nice?  just razzing you girl  luv yah...... Sue

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your Sunday evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

lol wow I didn't know Mickey "smoked"  Glad you didn't have a terrible day at work and that you were able to get some house work done too :)  You have a great day today and stay away from Mickey...BAD MICKEY!!