Monday, November 26, 2007

Just Me.

img403/4412/smcsgzr9.gif

Hi all,

How is everyone?I hope you all are doing good.I am good here.I am having a lazy day here,well,I cant say I didnt do anything.I did do some things around my room like I needed to.LOL.I also have been doing some laundry.I am now catching up to.It makes me feel good to catch up on things and not just laying around being depressed.I guess you need a lazy day every now and than.

img232/2271/snowmenfriendjac07qf5.gif

Even thoe I did get a phone from the collection agent,saying I owe money,yes,I know that,they wanted to speak to my parents and I was like why/.I am 35 and they told.They thought I was a child.I said you will get your money every Friday when I get payed and than they asked can I give them something now,I was like no,I dont have a debt or a credit card.They will have to wait.What else do I need to worry about.LOL.I am going to do another load of laundry and get some more Christmas cards done.I just need to put them in the mail tommrow.I am worried about dad getting up tommrow night to take me to work at 4 in the moring.but He will get over it.LOL.I just have to deal with it for now.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img511/1263/snowmanholdinglightamanss6.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting stuff accomplished -wish I was,LOL/
Take Care
~c~

Anonymous said...

I'm up to my neck in laundry today too. I  have done 7 loads today but that is including blankets and shower curtains so I guess it's not to bad :) Hope you enjoy your day!  

Anonymous said...

I am trying to catch up on some laundry as well. Just keep paying on your bills and that is all they can ask of you.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

hope u had a good monday

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

I can't read this color!! :-(
Lyn

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but I can't read this entry.
Missie