Saturday, November 3, 2007

My hands,not doing so well.

img256/6752/ciddbda45e486e347778609rl3.png

Hi all,

I hope you all are having a good evening.I just wanted to update that I may not be on here to much tonight,even maybe taking a brake.Thought my hands was doing better,but they are not.I had cancled my Arthitis app for Monda,but,I may have to make an Er app.My hands are not doing well at all.They are both swolen,red,sore,stiff,even turning purple.My Dad doesnt want me going to work tommrow,but,I need to.Its very hard to even type.i am hurting so bad.They feel so bad,it feels like a bee sting.Ok,I am sorr I wont be getting to alerts.I will try t do some.If not,I will get to them soon.I love you all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img505/8061/amandaabjbiganimalhugsvrc3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

{{{HUGS AMANDA}}} I hope you feel better fast!!!!
Love,
Michelle

Anonymous said...

im so sorry amanda your feeling ttthe pain so much its got to be the cold because my legs are just killing me since the weather change...i hope your feeling better tommorrow so you can go to work if not take the break call out im sorry i dont comment much but i do follow your journal i hope im not one of the reasons you considered going private ...may i suggest you look into msm with gluccosinmin.it does help my artheritis in my back and legs

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that your hands don't feel good or doing good. Oh my, your hands are turning purple? That don't sound too good to me. Have they done this before? Keeping you in my prayers tonight. God Bless, Janie

Anonymous said...

i hope ur hand feels better soon *hugs*

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better soon.

(((((AMANDA))))

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I have arthritis all over my body. Sometimes it hurts so bad I could cry. I wish I knew how to make the pain go away. Try keeping your hands warm, heat sometimes help mine. (((((((hugs)))))))
Love,
Cindy