Friday, November 30, 2007

Fridays are always busy.

img518/5248/glitterheartrose6vk8.png

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am doing good here.I have been taking 2 Alieve for my neck and shoulder,it helps some.I have alot to do today.Fridays are always busy.I like to be working on Fridays,so I can get my pay check,if I am off,it saves me time from Mom and I having to go get it.But toda,we have to run to my stoor,get my pay check,probllay go to the bank and I dont know what else we are going to do.Boyfrend always works late on Fridays,so,it is usllay Mom and our day.I do hope I am not out to late today.How ever,I like to get a few things at the groicer stoor.I need some windex,I like the blue kind of windex,not that other stuuf.I like to winex things around my room,my Tv,tv stand,my lamp stand,my dresser and  other things.Plus I love the smell of windex.I know,I am werid.LOL.

img266/5077/beauti13pj2.png

Gary and I went out yesterday for a while,I wanted and needed a new Address book so bad,you dont know want to know how long I was needed for one.LOL.I had some old ones back from Highchool.LOL.So,I needed one.We went to staples and I picked out a real pretty one,the last pretty one they had.Its peach,with a pic of pears on it and flowers.I love it.Now I just have to pu al of my addys in there.LOL.I never had a real good addy book.I got my first Christmas card from Cindyslife,thank you very much.I am sure I will be getting more.Anyways,I better get off of here and get cleaned up and dressed.

img509/646/swansww0.gif

Oh yeah,I also got cought up on some big time laundry,now I jus have to put it away.I have 2 more loads to do,but need more laundry soap.I think I will do that when I come home today,after shoping.Oh yeah,today starts a weekend of harry Potter on the family chanel,so,I might be watching that,even thoe I have all of the dvds.Anyways,I am off.Have a good weekend all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img256/449/aniautumnmosaic10407desvf4.png

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Amanda...sorry, I have not been around in a while...thank you for coming by to support me.  It means so much....I have sure missed you and your writings.  I hope you have a great weekend...so happy you got out with Gary...did some shopping...got your laundry all done....great job.  Hope that shoulder feels better too.  
Many hugs and love...
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Hey Mandy...I LOVE windex too lol  You know what else windex is good for?   Washing floors!  YES, it does a fantastic job on any linoleum floor.  Don't try it on hardwood if you have it tho...that could be bad.  I also use windex to kill bugs :0 works great! lol  Anyway, I am sending out my cards today so you should get it in a day or so...Hope your day goes great today!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

I love Windex.  It's cleaning everything!  Enjoy your Friday.
Missie                        

Anonymous said...

I need to go clean all of the glass in our house! LOL Laundry is a never ending battle around here.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Windex is the all American cleaner. Have a good weekend.

Brenda

Anonymous said...

I am still busy! :(  Selling on eBay so my own fault. lol Yes Friday is always busy for me getting ready for my husband to get me up at the crack of dawn! lol Then we run all weekend. Tomorrow we have to go to an auction sale!  As if we need anything! lol Windex has a clean smell, doesn't it? Beautiful graphics. Hugs, Janie