Friday, November 30, 2007

What can I say?LOl.

img118/332/yellowrosevf0.gif

Good day all,

I hop everyone is having a good one.I am good here.Mom and I got back home about 1.We went to get my check,got it chashed,and went to target.Now,I am home.I am trying to finish up my last load of laundry.Yes,it is a nver ending story.Boy,I didnt know you all love Windex,I bought a bottle of it.I am going to go around my whole room later and give it a good work out.I am a little worried about something at work.

img404/5420/yellowrose1mf6.gif

The other day at work,I guess I didnt snap the cake on tight,the coustmer called back after She  paied for it,took it home,said She didnt want it and was going to bring it back,said it got all voer Her clothes and Her car.Some how,I dont belive that.You think if it wasnt on tight enough,it would have fallen off right when She put it into the car.Now,I have been thinking I am in troubel.I been worried about it since yesterday.But,accidents happend.I dont think I will get fired over it or written up.Because like I said,accidents happend.I am just trying not to worry about it.People like that just get on my nerevs.

img129/1772/yellowrose1yy1.gif

Anyways,so tel me I have nothing to worry about?I called gary at work to see if anything was said,but,they not going to say anything to Him.I will hear aboit it tommrow,if anything was said.Like,I said,I am a little worried.Gary also told me,my Co worker is going to pick me up in the moring,so,Gary wouldnt have to pick me up at 3 to be there at 4,which Gary goes in at 4,I go in at 5:30.I didnt want to get up early,even thoe I have to anyways.I am going to get a few money ordersto pay off some bills.I need to get this strighten out.Anyways,I think I might lay down for a bit and take a nap.I didnt sleep to good as my neck and shoulder have been killing me.I been taking Alieve and Motrin.trying everything,even trying,stretching excerise.I just hope it gets better.I know alot has to do with stress and me worrying about everything.Anyways,life goes on.HAve a good weekend all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img505/798/pic3kc3.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry about it.  I bet the women dropped it herself and is blaming you for it.  People used to do that by us all the time.  My manager knew that because once she put the cake in the box and she knew she did it right and the costumer came back an said her cake was damaged when she got it.  I'm sure your boss will realize that people do that.  Good luck!

Carrie

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend
Missie

Anonymous said...

I would not worry about any of it. I do hope that you have fun with your windex! LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! So many dirty clothes! lol I kind of agree with you... seems like when she picked it up to put it in her cart it would have come off??  I doubt if you will be written up, they might want you to say you are sorry but bet it don't go much further than that. Gee that would be like me saying the ones at the cashier broke my eggs. They were.. but who knows who broke them.. me or them.  lol Have a wonderful evening and don't worry. Many times we worry over things that never happen. lol God bless and hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

i hope u have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

Hoping you have a wonderful weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amanda, you'll have to let us know how things went with work.  I hope you'll be able to relax and enjoy the weekend.  Love the yellow rose graphic, very pretty!