Saturday, December 1, 2007

My Happenings.

img521/4020/89200351bm6.jpg

Hi all,

I hope everyone is doing good.I am doing good here.First things first.I want to let you all know,that,I was worried for nothing.I am such a worry wort like my mom.I get it from Her.Nothing was said about the cake,I was going to bring it up and ask,but I didnt.I wouldnt dare.So,if nothing was said,than,I just keep it like that.Ma,I tohught I was in troubel.Was I stupid for worrying like that?Like I said,I worry about everything.Thats probllay why I get so stressed out all the time.I was just so thakful that nothing happend.So I worried for nothing.I wanted to thank you all so much for your kind and caring words you left me concerning the cake thing.I wouldnt know what I would do without you all.ife is just so crazy sometimes.

img87/3256/snoopy1rv1.jpg

Needless to say,I still have things to worry about,what can I say.I had a few bills come to me in the mail,one right after another.I have to try and get that down.No matter what it takes.Even if my hours at work are getting cut bad right now.That always happends right after the Holidays.I have 3 days off this week.I have off Sun,Mon and Wed,what am I going to do with myself?I wont get a very big pay check,so,I will have to do with what I have.I will have to pay my bills off slowly.I try,paying them off,than I get behind.I hate that.I am just so stressed out.I guess everyone gets like that around the Holidays.But this year,its diffrent,seems more worse this year than last year.I just have so much to do.I guess I will have to learn how to take it one day at a time.I just dont know how to do that yet.

img89/2616/snoopybm7.jpg

Since now I have some timeoff of work,I am going to take the time and get some things done.I been trying to do that anyways,specillay in my room.I got most of my laundry done,I need to do maybe 2 more loads than I am done.I just need too put it up.LOL.et me ask you all a question,can you really have a none stressful week?Can you really make your life the way you want it to be?I guess if you want it badly enough,you would do it.I am just talking.Oh yeah,I got another question.I want to try and send Christmas cards to the soliders,is it to late?because I heard you have to send them off by a certian date.Thanks.Oh yeah,I bought me a new sheet,I need one.Its pink.My neice came into my room and saw it,dont think She liked it to much.She doesnt like the color pink,She likes blue.Pink hasnt always been my fae color.For so long it was green.Anyways,I am off for now.I am going to try and get some things done.But I am also watching Harry Potter weekend.I love them movies.Have a good weekend all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img338/3550/amandaflakeyfriendsroxyye1.png

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just living is stressful.  I don't believe a day can go buy that none us feel stressed.  It's how we handle the stress that counts.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I knew you wouldn't get into trouble ;)  It was just an accident.  Have a terrific day!

Anonymous said...

No-It's not too late to send a card to service men and women.On my sidebar I have a link to this addy
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
Go there and check it out.
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

That is good... I didn't think they would say anything. hehehe Bet your boss thought it was little stuff. We get behind through the holidays too. Our property tax is due the 21st of Dec. UGH! I think if everyone was honest they have some stress in their lives at times. Worry can make a person sick. You can control it a little if you try. Just think of something nice instead of negative. It takes a long time to do it and you are young yet. lol God Bless, Janie