Sunday, December 23, 2007

JUSTME.

img523/3766/image43556ph7.jpg

Good evening all,

I hope you all is having a good one.I am doing good here,but,I am tired.I think I need a vaction.LOL.All I want to do now is sleep.I think I may go back to sleep after I get off of here.I can do that because I dont have to be at work till 11:30 tommrow.Sat I worked from 2 to 7,than,got up to go in at work at 4,but,didnt punch in till 5:30.I went in with Gary,so,I wouldnt have to wake my dad up.It takes alot out on me and I get so tired.

img165/5465/1498169052a2748136906b6gb4.jpg

I need to wrap presants and I dont even feel like doing that.I may do some and do the rest tommrow.I just feel so out of it.It was busy in the stoor today.There was no carts outside at all.I also been so out of it,not making my bed before I go to sleep.It needs to be made tonight.LOL.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get some things done.Like sleep.LOL.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img412/294/malamobiledbsrh5.png

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

im so beat thats all i wanna do is sleep too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah me too I'm yawning as I type this but got to get hubby up at 11:45 so he can go back to work-he left at 11PM last night and got home at 7:30 Pm tonight and they want them back out at 3AM and they have a 3 hour drive to get there.He'll only have gotten  3 hours sleep.They probably will miss the kids coming over for dinner and gifts tomorrow eve...that sucks...the kids won't have daddy or grandpa here...........

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a good nightys sleep.

Merry Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am tired too! lol The bed can wait.. just pull the covers up neat and place the pillows neat on the bed. Hope you get lots of sleep and don't feel so tired. Have a wonderful Christmas.  Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

merry Christmas!
Lyn

Anonymous said...

I still have a few presents to wrap! I guess I should get busy. LOL
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

I just got done wrapping!
Missie