Sunday, December 16, 2007

Just Me.

img526/4866/092rt1.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good night.I am doing ok here.I am just chilling out.I havent did an Entry in a few days,execpt for the Carolling Through J-land.I have been busy,working,getting ready for the Holidays.Yesterday I wraped most of the gifts,even thoe I still have more to wrap.LOL.And of course my Moms stuff.Hey,wait a munite,Mom isnt home,maybe I can sneak a peak?No,I wont do that.But,I will be honest,I have dont it before.I have sneaked before,but,I wont do it this time and I didnt do it last year.but I will tell you that one of my neice told me were the hiding place was.But,dont worry,I wont look.LOL.even,thoe,I am a little excited.LOL.So,I am getting excited about Christmas comming.It can be sometimes stressful,but,I can be just like a little kid.

img177/2285/271le8.png

Tommrow night,my Mom,Sister,Sister N law and 2 neices are going to go out and do some Christmas shoping.This should be fun.Its usllay just my Mom,me and my Sis,but,since my Sister N law is here and will be going back to London soon,we asked them to come along.I also asked to have Tuesday off,since,we will be going out tommrow night and probllay wont get home till late,maybe 10.we will go shoping and have dinner out.My dad will probllay be watching the boys with my Brother and Brother N law.LOL.That should be fun.I wll try and take some pics on my cell phone.I will probllay be sitting in the back between my 2 young neices.I will bring my Dvd player so they can watch a movie.I usllay bring it anyways.Good thing,I am working early,even thoe I always do.LOL.

img529/93/43iv9.gif

my hours at work this week are diffrent,but,I like it because I get a brea from comming in early in the moring.I get to work from 10:30 from 2:30 execpt for Fri and Sat.Fri I do work early in the moring from 5:30 to 9:30,whcih we are having our Christmas party in our dapartment.We are having our Christmas party of the whole storr Sat from 11 to 7.Sat I work from 2 to 7.tommrow,I need to make another dr app for tuesday.I need to go see Him.If I need a refil of anything,I need to see Him.The Motrin is doing good for my swelling of the hands and my knee.My knees swell up all the time due to arthitis.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and get a few things done.I hope you all have a nice night.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img254/9883/reindeerdreamamandavizj8.jpg

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i pinch your snowmen? they are too too cute!
Lyn


Anonymous said...

Hello huggybear-glad all is well with you-
No-don't look -I did that one year and Mom changed what she got me and kept what I really wanted for herself--grrrrrrrrrrrr.LOL
Have a great time shopping.
huggies from me for my  little huggiebear(my new name for ya!!)

Anonymous said...

Cute graphics Glad you get to go to work later. :-) Have a wonderful time shopping. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

Your sound like the kind of Aunt that is really fun!  I was that kind of aunt and would take my nieces cruising and shopping when they were young.  I just loved them to death!  NOW don't peak!!!  Have a great day!  

http://journals.aol.com/breakaway1968/breakaway/

Carrie

Anonymous said...

No peeking! LOL  Enjoy your day.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Glad you decided not to peek.  It's more fun not knowing.  Love the look of your journal.  So many pretty graphics.  :)
http://journals.aol.com/lattedah711/lattedah/    Tracy

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you for not peaking!  Dirk and I have accidently found some of our gifts for each other.
I was so mad.  Then we laughed about it later.

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/