Monday, December 10, 2007

I am depressed.

img136/9224/winterjq2.gif

Its me again,

I am kinda depresed right now.Mom and I arent speaking,we were going to go to the stoor this moring,She ask me when am I going out with Gary,I said around 2.Than a little later,She says,if She isnt feeling good She isnt going,than I said,you just need water,right?Than,She was like,well,I guess,your not going to the stoor with me?Than She gets me with me.I dont know why.So,I am not going anywere.I am just in my room,,staying out of the way,which stinks.I guess thats the best thing to do,right?I dont know what else to do.I hate it when She is in Her room all day long.I feel like I am the bad person.I guess I am.Peaceout.

img235/8003/flakesamandatq1.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you are feeling a little depressed! it must be going around... hope your day (mood) picks up soon!


Sharon

Anonymous said...

This sure is a normal thing when you have family's living together.  It happens between me and my daughter too. It will blow over...what works for me is to apologize even if I know I"m in the right.  It always makes her feel better.  Hope it all works out for you!  

Anonymous said...

Moms and daughter often have misunderstandings. You should go out and just continue on with your day. Maybe your mom just needs some time alone to relaxe. The holidays can be very stressful.
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

{{{{HUGS AMANDA}}} Sorry your having a bad day on your day off.
You haven't done anything wrong - your mom is probably just having a bad day.
Try not to feel bad - it will get better.






Anonymous said...

Do you think maybe stayin in her room and making you feel responsible for HER mood is a way of controlling you-cause you were to go out with Gary-this way  if you don't she wins...start taking care of what Amanda wants..............

Anonymous said...

u shouldnt feel like a bad person I dont see where u did anything wrong?

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope things get better between u and your mom.- Missy http://journals.aol.com/ma24179/MISSYZSTUFF

Anonymous said...

I am sorry she is in a bad mood. I hope she gets over it soon. Both in my prayers and hope you have a very good day. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I hope things work out.  I'm going to keep reading.  She misunderstands you and pouts a lot it sounds like.  I'm so sorry about how bad it makes you feel.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/