Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to all.

img507/2070/christmas20ti3.gif

Merry Christmas to all.

I hope that everyone is having a blessed Christmas.I want to thank you all for praying for my Mom and Dad to get better.They are some better.I am glad.We are still going to have dinner at our house,which is good,that way,I can eat and go to bed early,to have to be at work at 4 tommrow.Yup,thats right,you heard it,work.LOL.I got up this moring and went down to open my gifts.I love everything I got from my Mom and Dad.I got some nice outfits,a neckleace what I wanted with my letter A on it and I got a really nice purse that I needed,so,I dont have to buy one.I also got a pink house coat,very soft.

img411/4641/carolingod2.gif

It has been a good day,gary gave me 8 hundred dollors for Christmas.Yes,I know,I am spoild.LOL.I am going to buy me clothes and maybe some kind of gagit to play with.Not sure yet.He said He didnt know what to get me,because,I have everything.LOL.I said I dont have everything,meaning a ring,He said He knows.He says its comming.So we will see. thought I was going to get sick last night from Mom and Dad,first time in a very long time,I felt like I was going throw up,but,maybe I was just tired.After I took a bath,I layed for a little bit and felt better.I dont want to feel like that again.I had a towl laying by my bed just in case I didnt get to the bathroom.But I feel better now.

img525/3095/grmathislightsani2cd7.gif

I just want to say,evenn thoe getting off the subject for a munite,the Ultrum that I have,that the Doc gave me,I took one yesterday,didnt think it was helping,but, it is helping alot with the swelling of my knee and my hands.So that is a good hting.I am going to take them again today.But they are not cheap at all.I had to pay 15 dollors for that medicine.But it is helping.Everyone will be here for Christmas dinner.I am looking forward to seeing everyone.You al should our whole family together.Alot of people.It will be nice and the food will be awsome.I will be pigging out.Everyone says,I am loosing so much weight.Everyone is concerned about it.After Christmas the Doc wants me to get my stomach looked at.I do eat.Someone said I could have Diabeteas,but,I dont think so.At least I hope and pray not.Anyways,I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.I lov you all.Anyone know of a gagit I can get?Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img176/1310/snoplace12107designzbyrom7.png

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A gadget for what? Do you mean with your Christmas $$$.Save it for some bills hun-I know that's No Fun,but it  always worries you,so maybe you won't be so stressed.
Merry Christmas HuggieBear!!
~c~

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you like the presents you've gotten.
Missie

Anonymous said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS (((((((HUGS))))))

CINDY

Anonymous said...

wow those were nice gifts :)  Glad you enjoyed your day and hope you don't get sick.  Usually 12-24 hours after someone has a stomach bug you catch it!  It's a fast worker!  Stay well!  

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Amanda.  About your weight loss, the thought came to me that it sounds more like thyroid, not diabetes.  I am sure your doctor will check you out thoroughly, but I'd have him run some tests on it too.  Take care!  I have to work tomorrow too (ugh).  

Anonymous said...

Those are great gifts!!
I have to be at work at 4am tomorrow too...
Merry Christmas!
Linda :)

Anonymous said...

wow 800 dollars, ur man is so good to you, lol

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a nice Christmas. That was so kind of Gary!
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your mom and dad is better. :) Wow! That was a wonderful gift from Gary. Hope you had a wonderful day. Hugs, Janie