Sunday, December 2, 2007

Just Me.

img519/3614/1703190572070bgzg4.jpg

Good moring all,

I hope you all are having a good one.I am sure most of you are still sleeping,or getting ready for church or going to work.Me,I am off today and I think I am off tommrow.Let me tell you,I slept so good last night,my shoulder wasnt hurting me that much.I must of needed the sleep,due to lack of sleep I havent been getting.I fell alseep watching Harry Potter,than woke up,eat dinner and went back to sleep.LOL.Maybe its htis new sheet I bought,it feels so warm and I didnt want to get out of bed.LOL.My snoring woke me up.LOL.

img223/4490/2837646272070bgor1.jpg

I know you never hear me talk about sports that much,but,I will be watching the Redskins play today,well off and on,I usllay do anyways.They havent been doing very good,I know,they havent been good at all.But they have been trying.They always will be my team no matter what.But today,will be a very emtional game for the players,the coach and the fans.I still think it is just sad that Sean Tylor died so young.Makes you think.They did catch some of the guys,but,there are still some missing.Can you belive,one of them was related to His girlfriend?That is just terible.I cant even talk about it.But some how they must go on.They will be wearing Sean Tylors number patch on there hamlets.I am sure they will have a moment of slience.Ok,moving on.

img150/4852/7700556272070bgtz5.jpg

On todays agenda,I will be clenaing my room,putting up clothes,doing more laundry,maybe wraping some gifts,doing Christma cards,relaxing,doing a bunch of nothing.LOL.Ok,doesnt sound like nothing.LOL.I also want to tr and vacume the downstairs and mop the kitchen floor.t needs it,after the kids been over yesterday.I will try and keep myself busy today.Because,I wont get to see my Gary till tommrow after noon sometime.He works early this moring and goes back in tonight at midnight for eventory.He gets off at 8 tommorw moring.I think I will ask Him if He can help me pay off my Library debt,its probllay not much.He said He wants to do something nice for me,so,I will ask if He can do that.LOL.He is always doing something nice for me.That be one less thing off my mind.There are 2 missing books and Mom is so good at keeping them together,just dont know what happend.Anyways,I think I talked long enough.But I like to talk and get things out of the way.I hope you all have a nice day.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.Oh,the women you see holding one of my nephews is my Mom.

img516/2824/teddygeraniumsamandaqo6.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning!   Hope you have a wonderful day.

Anonymous said...

Not to change the subject-but what are those kids sitting in??It looks like a giant playpen-just nosey-me...LOL
**HUGS**
~c~

Anonymous said...

enjoy your time off. glad you got a good nights sleep. your mom is a pretty lady. loved the pics. (((((hugs)))))
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I loved all the photos Amanda....what a lovely family you have.   So happy too, you got a good nights sleep.  My hubby was to be off today.  He too, wanted to watch the Redskins, but now he is at work.  He got called in, last minute.   Hope your week is the best....and you have a pain free, sleep each day.
Hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Loved the pics!  It was nice finally seeing your mom and putting a picture with what we read.  Glad you had a great night sleep last night! :)

Anonymous said...

Sure glad that you slept good. My husband loves to watch Oklahoma but I really don't watch football games. Hope you had a great day. hugs, Janie