Thursday, December 6, 2007

Thursday.

img233/2424/nightbefore3ar9.png

Good day all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.Man,I feel like taking a nap.I may just do that.I didnt sleep that good last night.I am actullay getting a little tired.I think this week at work has thrown me off,Mainly because,I had sevral days off and also my hours had been changed a bit.Sat I probllay will be tired,because,I work from 130 to 630 tommrow,than go be back right in the moring,Friday moring at 530.Not looking forward to that.Un;ess I get called in early tommrow.But I  doubt I will.I am actullay feeling pretty good right about now.The only thing that is bothering me,is my knee,it is swolen.I dont know why.I think,maybe,I may have hit it on somehting.I been tkaing aleive.

img110/5812/jinglebellswwordsgds6im6.gif

Today at work,the lights went out a few times and when the lights go out,it puts us all behind a little bit.We got all the brad baged up,we just had to wait till the lights came back on,so,the scale would work and we could tag all the brad and out it all out on the shelves.It has been so dead in the stoor,the managers telling people to go home.I couldnt,cause,I only had 4 hours.LOL.But,Gary got off early,the same time I did.He asked the Boss if He could leave when I left.LOL.That was funny.Dont ask me why.He said sure.So,He got to leave early 2 days.Kewl.They always wanting to do that,try to cutting back hours.So,I am not doing much of nothing right now.How ever,I need to get off of here and get a few things done.Have a nice day all.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

  img222/9684/delicamandack2.jpg

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

i need a nap too

Anonymous said...

Have a good evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

That's cool...did you guys go and do anything special with your time off work?  I would have went shopping for out to eat or something fun.  

Anonymous said...

If I had the time I could always take a nap! lol Glad that you are feeling better. Sorry about your knee, hope it gets better. Wishing you a wonderful week. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I think it is slow everywhere. My daughter is not getting very many hours at her work.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

HOpe your knee gets to feeling better...you stay warm and hope your weekend is a good one!  Hugs,TerryAnn

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about you knee, Hope it  is better soon.
Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

Here lately in some of the stores I have shopped in, the lights are going out.  Not a good thing...
Hope the pain has gone by now...you take it easy...don't over do things...your such a hard worker...hugs and love,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

Your tags are beautiful.  Sorry about the lights going out too.  Sometimes I don't sleep very well either, I just lay there and think too much.  That was very cool about getting to spend a couple of extra hours with Gary.  Hope you get enough on your check when they come in though.  I was glad to hear that your store would have helped that lady.  

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/CROCHETED-CREATIONS/