Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yup,its jsut me.

img338/9370/81darlenerf3.gif

Hi all,

I hope everyone is having a good day.I am doing good here.I cant sleep,you think after being at work last night,and going to work so early with my Boyfriend,but not actullay clocking in till 5:30,you think I would be tired?I am,but,I cant sleep.I was so tired at work,I couldnt even keep my eyes open.I dont know,but,right now,I am so wide awake,I cant sleep!!!!!But,yet,I was tottlay tired when I get off of work last night that when I went to sleep,I just kept tossing and turning all nignt and looking at the time.I hate that.So,you think I am tired,or am I just overly tired and I dont even know it?LOL.So,I am up and doing things.Maybe I will fall alseep.Who knows.I do know,I have a slight head ache.

img256/5090/letitsnowpb7.jpg

Than,theres me starting to worry.Knowing that Christmas is not far behind,I am sitting here,thinking of who all I need to buy for.Its crazy.To think,every year,I say,I am going to start early,than,I still get behind.Ugggggg,I hate that and my Christmas Cards,I say,I am going to start them early,which I have and still need to do more.So,why am I worrying?Its not going to get me anywere.My room is driving me crazy again.I just dont know what to do.Dont worry,I am ok,I am just stressing out a bit.I am actullay fine,I am dealing with things.I am just stressing out.I guess we all get like that.its just I need to do so much,I dont even know were to start.I still have 3 more Co workers to buy for.I am almost done with them.

img146/7218/iloveyoubearax6.gif

Half of them are getting Avon jewrley and the other half soemting else.It is to late to order from Avon.For Christmas anyways.I just get to over whelmed sometimes about so much,specillay around the Holidays.I think I amgetting my Dad sheets for Cristmas,my Mom,I am getting Her a few books and maybe a gift card,my,Sis,a pretty sweater,something to wear,Her Hubby,I dont know.Any ideas?Anyways,I am going to get off of here and try and get some things done.I will catch up with you all later.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img512/1562/htamanda1wd3.jpg

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most men like video games,LOL
I sold Avon for awhile(only job I ever had,LOL) anyway the avon ladies usually have a few Extra things they can sell you 'right now' as some people order and then when it comes in they don't have the $$$ or hubby told them they couldn't get it-etc. or they order demo stuff and then are 'stuck' with it.
it won't hurt to ask your avon rep.....
Take Care
~c~

Anonymous said...

I've been so tired I can't sleep before too.  You lay there and just think.  I wish we lived closer as it'd be fun to help you on your room.  I wouldn't mind at all to try to get it to something you would like and enjoy.  It's easier than you think.

Hope you have a good Christmas this year and get things you want,

NELISHIA
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PRAYINGANDBELIEVING/
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/CROCHETED-CREATIONS/

Anonymous said...

hope you got all the sleep and rest you needed, have a good night,

Anonymous said...

When all else fails and you have no idea what to get someone...get them a gas card...it's something everyone can use at some point and with gas so outrages it's a great gift idea.  And ya know what helps me sleep when I 'm tired and can't fall asleep...reading a book.  Works every time!  

Anonymous said...

Don't let the holidays stress you out. The holidays are suppose to be about friends and family, not who got who what. jmo
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

Cute graphics!! UGH! I have had some nights like that! Not good. :(  Yes, I do that when I am over tired! How about electric screw driving to put on the wall. Just a small one to do smaller inside house jobs. I have one and love it. lol lol Have a wonderful week. God Bless, Janie