Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Guess,what its finally doing outside?Woooohooooooo.

 

Hey,

I just had to come and say,guess what its doing outside?Yup,you got it,its snowing.Wooooohoooooooo.Our very first snow of the year.I dont think it will stick or anything like that.But you never know.How ever,I hope it doesnt amount to alot were I wont be able to go to work tommrow.Gary just told me that it is so dead in the storr that they are telling people to leave early.Cutting hours,of course.So,Gary may leave early and get home.It is also so crazy around here,people dont know how to drive.Peaceout.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

We got 8 inches so far in just three days. It's beautiful!  you prob seen the pics in my journal already but it's been fun around her.  Drivers all freak out tho the first snowfall so everyone was going 45 on the highways.  Only one side of the road is ever clear enough to drive on so you get stuck behind who ever is going the slowest lol  Have a great day!  

Anonymous said...

We've only been getting snow flurries the past couple of days.  We might get up to one inch today.
Missie

Anonymous said...

Brrrrr... sounds cold to me. lol We got a little snow a week ago, but not much. We need the moisture, but I really don't like snow because of the driving. People drive so careless around here. Have a wonderful week. hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I woke up from my morning nap to snow and it is still snowing it is sticking and some schools are letting out early!

~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor/

Anonymous said...

I think you should act like a child and go play in it! Then you can come in and make some hot chocolate.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom

Anonymous said...

HELLO, THANKS FOR COMING BY MY JOURNAL. YES THAT'S A PIC OF ME. HAVE A NICE DAY!
LOVE YA,
LIZ IN VA.
http://journals.aol.com/bethjunebug/Bethjunebug

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous...I've never seen snow! ENJOY!

Cioa Bella LiL Butterfly....

Brenda

Anonymous said...

We got about three inches and it closed our schools...fun fun fun!!
Hugs,
Joyce