Wednesday, December 19, 2007

You know who you are.

I have to get something off my mind,this is to you know who reads my Journal.You say,you cought me in a lie,well,I cought you in a lie as well.Just like you said when you didnt talk to my Couisn,you lied.You say I like,well,just like as well.I dont need you.You told me that Shelly said to not talk to anyone about Her and you lied.well,how can I trust you,just like you can trust me.I dont need you in my life,I am just as happy without you.you cant be a big person and step up to the plate,saying you lied as well.Look whos talking now.I am tired of this.You didnt even listenn to what I had to say.You dont even care.All I care about is my family.I am glad you and Shelly are friends again.But thats what you lied about.So dont be going and saying to  my face,I lied.You lied to.I dont care anymore.I dont care what kind of person you think I am.I know the kind of person I am.Why do you need to go and read my Journal?ha,tell me that?All you want to do,is know stuff.you told me,that,you couldnt talk to my Couisn,unless to call Her.you lied!!!!!!!!Dont sit there and say you didnt,because you did.Go ahead and block me,do what ever.Like I said,I dont need this in my life.I got enough problems to deal with.If you cant be the kind of Christian I thought you was and give me a chance.Well,thats your problem.so thats that.Alls well,that ends well.Life goes on.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If someone is commenting on your journal and you don't like it... delete and then block... that  is your choice. Journals should not make people stress more. Wishing you a wonderful week with lots of blessings, Janie

Anonymous said...

leaving a journal entry dedicated to them makes them feel special so dont write shit else about it block it do whatever you gotta do. i dont find j-land drama intriguing and never did most these trouble makers i ran into need to find jobs and get a life im sorry your being harrassed i dont know by whom but i hope they leave you be.

Anonymous said...

Delete their comment and block them from even emailing you.  I went through some things and like I've said before I handled it badly and learned the hard way.  Don't give them their fifteen minutes of fame.  The trolls don't deserve it.

Nelishia

Anonymous said...

Don't give this person any power. Delete the entry & block this person from leaving anything else. Emmi

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry someone upset you....know you are cared for by me for sure! Hope things get better soon...hugs and love,
Joyce