Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just Me.

img338/7264/att2323322ps8.gif

Good day all,

I hope everyone is having a good one.I am doing good here.I am kinda tired,I am just sitting here relaxing.I am waiting for Gary to call when He gets out of the Dentist.I told Him I would go with Him,but,He told em to come home and take a nap.I tryed,but,couldnt sleep.I think I am not wanting to take naps,than again,I get my sleep all messed up to,from not sleeping.Maybe I am going through a cycle.I dont know.LOL.I went into work at 4 this moring.It went fine.

Suspringly,enoguh,Dad was pretty good about taking me to work this moring at 4.I got right at the stoor when the opend it up.Someone saw me and He waited till I got into the stoor.There are certian times that you can only get in because of the alarm.We used to be a 24 hour stoor,but,we are not anymore.So the Alarm is set at 12,when the stoor closes,than again at 4 in the moring,than again at 5:30 and at 6 when it opens.I only worked from 4 to 9 today.So it wasnt that bad.I finished baking,than,cleaned up the freezer,it needed it.

Sorry about that,Gary just showed up,I was waiting for Him to call but He showed up at the house.He says he has to get a tooth pulled,He has to go to an Oral Suregen,He has never gotton a tooth pulled before.Dad always teases and says,I can pull it for you.LOL.He would always tell me that.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and maybe take a nap.Finish eating my sandwhich.Have a good day all.be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I used to have to be at work at 5am and THAT was bad...I could not imagine 4am!  You poor girl!   Of course I was stupid and stayed up till 10 or 11 at night even tho I had to wake up at 4 to get ready for work. I was always sorry for that!  Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your evening.
Missie

Anonymous said...

I bet you are just over tired. Loosing sleep will make you that way. :(  Glad work went well for you. My husband had to do like Gary. Wishing you a wonderful day. In my prayers, Janie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you had a good day at work. I know if I take a nap it will sometimes mess me up.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom