Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Last night,wasnt good at all.

frozensnowangel.gif picture by Auntieemlovesu

Good moring all,

I hope you all slept well,better than I did.I did not sleep good at all last night.I dont know why.I kept tossing and turning all night long.It was just one of them nights.I know one thing,I am going back to sleep after I get off of here.I hope I can sleep for a little while.I know I wasnt feeling good,I had an upset tummy.I just feel like laying in bed all day today.But,I cant.I hae things to do.I think I am getting ready to have my you know what,time of month.LOL.I know,to much info.I dont know what was worng with me last night.I dont even feel like getting up to take a bath.I will later.

SPIRITUAL.gif picture by Auntieemlovesu

Last night,we didnt go  out shpoing,my Sister thought that we should wait and get our other Sister N law and neice to come along to.This will be there last stay here before they go back to London.I havent seen them much.So,it will be nice to get together with all of them.So we are waiting and I put my money aside,so,I wont spend it.I am not even going to touch it.I will add a little here and there so I can have a few more bucks to spend.I am actullay almost done.I need to get a few more people.Anyways,I am going to get off of here and go back to sleep.I need to do my money orders before I do.I hope you all have a good day.Be safe and warm out there.Peaceout.

img210/5245/blizzardtowerdbsze2.gif

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the tag with your name at the bottom of the entry is cute!


I hope you get some rest!

I think I am going back to bed after this too!



~~Make it a Great day~~

Sharon

http://journals.aol.com/buggieboo1/ImASurvivor

Anonymous said...

LOVE that graphic of the snowmen!  CUTE!  Have a great day and hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm that is strange... I also had the stomach ache last night. Ate some lazonia at a cafe. Made me toss and turn too. lol Did you eat something like that? Those are sure pretty graphics. Hope you got some more sleep. Hugs, Janie

Anonymous said...

I think it will be wonderful to spend some time with everyone before they go back to London. I do hope that you sleep better tonight.
Kelli
http://journals.aol.com/kamdghwmw/noonmom